CVE lazy troopers working plazas/rest area hireback
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Tired of it

CVE lazy troopers working plazas/rest area hireback

Why are CVE troopers allowed to work hireback? They serve no purpose. Everytime something happens at the plaza, they call for a road troopers. So technically they are getting paid to do nothing. Why is the colonel allowing this? Don’t they get Fed Dot grant OT? Stay working that. Only thing they are good for, semi’s. They can’t do or know how fo do anything else. I think is BS that they sign up for jobs and are allowed to violate hireback policies. You are required to perform all leo’s duties when you are at the plazas/rest areas. Road Troopers do not respond to the plazas/rest areas when they are there working OT and getting paid time and a half. If they don’t want to do their jobs, file a complaint with the colonel and send him all the info. Let’s get CVE out of the hireback rotations if they cant do a troopers job. Work crashes, turn in evidence and handle domestic and theft calls. No use for them. We should have never merged. Two completely different jobs. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Tired of it View Post
    Why are CVE troopers allowed to work hireback? They serve no purpose. Everytime something happens at the plaza, they call for a road troopers. So technically they are getting paid to do nothing. Why is the colonel allowing this? Don’t they get Fed Dot grant OT? Stay working that. Only thing they are good for, semi’s. They can’t do or know how fo do anything else. I think is BS that they sign up for jobs and are allowed to violate hireback policies. You are required to perform all leo’s duties when you are at the plazas/rest areas. Road Troopers do not respond to the plazas/rest areas when they are there working OT and getting paid time and a half. If they don’t want to do their jobs, file a complaint with the colonel and send him all the info. Let’s get CVE out of the hireback rotations if they cant do a troopers job. Work crashes, turn in evidence and handle domestic and theft calls. No use for them. We should have never merged. Two completely different jobs. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
    Sounds like a CVE Trooper snagged some of your OT from under you. Or, was your afternoon nap in the center median interrupted and you had to respond to a rest stop?

Quit whining. Bye Felicia.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like a CVE Trooper snagged some of your OT from under you. Or, was your afternoon nap in the center median interrupted and you had to respond to a rest stop?

Quit whining. Bye Felicia.
    You sound like a complete idiot! Focus brother. Stay with the topic. Bye felicia!

Unregistered
    Sounds like u have lazy supervisors for not calling out the cve trooper on the radio and making them do their job. Nothing in policy says they can’t do what they are calling a trooper for. If I was that trooper and a supervisor didn’t call them out, I would have.

Unregistered
    You sound like a complete idiot! Focus brother. Stay with the topic. Bye felicia!
    You’re the one that came on here crying about some CVE Tprs working plaza OT. You got called out on being a cry baby. Get back to your center median shenanigans. Felicia.

Unregistered
    So you can just call the SO! You never handled a non-traffic felony in you life, I know who you are!

Unregistered
    Every Cve trooper in the state can do your job, you can’t do theirs.

Useless cve troopers
    the guy is just stating his point pf view and actually i dont work plazas/rest areas but he has a point, if you are there to work, why aren’t you? Your job. To the idiot that said we dont do any felonies besides traffic, come out your bubble and do ride alongs. Maybe you will learn something one day.
    I Would love to see it sometimes. Even try to open a crash report. Nahhh, that takes a brain. Stick to weighing semi’s. Boy that’s very hard. Not that we cant do your job, is that we don’t want to. That’s why you losers where merged with us. Apparently, you weren’t around the DOT days when u guys were lowerd paid than dirt and your equipment was junk and all you guys did was ***** and *****. Yeah, thanks FHP for carrying the freeloaders lazy CVE never around Troopers. Shouldn’t even be called troopers. Embarrassing!!! DOT was garbage and will always be garbage. Thanks Feds for that.....

Unregistered
    I don't knock on cve but I doubt they can do a trooper job, go ahead and call them for a s10 report or a multiple vehicle crash involving a drink. Better yet, ask them where the crash report tab is on mobile form. And no, I can't do the job of a cve trooper, if I wanted to do that, I would have applied for fdot back in the day. I have no desire to get fat.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

CVE Vs. Troopers

all the CVE troopers in North FL sit on the AG station ramp , get a few quick inspections and go to Robbie's cafe.,, just imagine D.B. their new chief

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast