A nice Christmas gift - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Unregistered
    Where is my 7 thousand dollars???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where is my 7 thousand dollars???
    I noticed that the Osgosh Minnesota sheriff just got a .75 shoeshine maintenance allowance.

Wheres mine !

Ofc Stewart Pitt
    Usf St.Pete PD

Unregistered
    I noticed that the Osgosh Minnesota sheriff just got a .75 shoeshine maintenance allowance.

Wheres mine !

Ofc Stewart Pitt
    Usf St.Pete PD
    I think you forgot your nickname I. Swallow

Unregistered
    I think you forgot your nickname I. Swallow
    Hahahahahahaha...good one

Unregistered
    A bunch of security guards, arguing about which mall is better.

Unregistered
    The Tampa campus has a Paul Blart in full enforce (but w/o the Segway) please quit posting on this site St. Pete officers.

Unregistered
    Wow. I think you are all over paid. What a bunch of jokers. You guys are not real law enforcement.

Unregistered
    You all can run this Department down and say we are not true cops, but the Chief has bent over backwards for us. He has given the green light to work on and off campus in all enforcement activities, which was not allowed not too many years ago. He has worked hard to get us great pay raises in an economy where lot of people working have not seen any pay raises on their salary in years. No Chief in the history of this department has done this ever for us. This last big raise is a big surprise, and a huge Christmas bonus to all of us. Please be happy about your career here and realize how lucky you are to be working here. There are people waiting in line to have the job you have. Merry Christmas to all of you.
    Come on man, that is not true. Chief Longo got us raises almost every year he was here between I think it was 2006 and 2013. HE was the first to do so, and the only one until Chief Daniel. Longo also got us TRT, the armored vehicle, the JTTF assignment, the TAKE HOME CAR PROGRAM, and gave us national visibility with traffic programs. Withrow got the job given to him without any competition after Longo because "it was his turn" and that's the kind of job he did--nuttin. Daniel is light years ahead of Withrow, but is still enjoying things that Longo built. Fair is fair folks.

Unregistered
    Come on man, that is not true. Chief Longo got us raises almost every year he was here between I think it was 2006 and 2013. HE was the first to do so, and the only one until Chief Daniel. Longo also got us TRT, the armored vehicle, the JTTF assignment, the TAKE HOME CAR PROGRAM, and gave us national visibility with traffic programs. Withrow got the job given to him without any competition after Longo because "it was his turn" and that's the kind of job he did--nuttin. Daniel is light years ahead of Withrow, but is still enjoying things that Longo built. Fair is fair folks.
    No secret who this is. How's retirement treating you?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678