Chief Mirtha Ramos - Page 34
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So many officers have left and are still leaving. I have NEVER seen the department in this kind of uproar. It is truly sad. She’s tearing the county apart piece by piece...there will be nothing left when she leaves. Officers are afraid to ask questions or speak their mind. She talk to us like we’re nothing.
    Sorry to hear that. She was called Satan 6000 down her. I guess she is still the same nasty b***h.

Unregistered

We hate this *****

MDPD please take this worthless ***** back. We hate her and her **** up attitude. This ***** is a dictator!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not sure if you guys heard, but she has hired an outside company to over see ALL county part-time jobs. I’ve had the same j2 for 18 years, now it’s up for grabs by any officer that can get it first. Are you guys familiar with this company???https://extradutysolutions.com/dekal...ndor-worksheet.

Is this something she put in place in Miami and decided to try this mess with Dekalb?? We are truly living in a nightmare
    She never reached the type of position here that would allow her to implement such a horrible cluster. Sorry to know that she’s screwing up things so badly. There’s some command staff around here that don’t suck, I guess. But when I heard she was heading up there, I was like “get ready”.
    But she do look good tho.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334