Chief Mirtha Ramos - Page 3
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chief Ramos is actually one of the only current Command Staff, that I know of, who actually worked the road in Northside as an officer. She was also a Bad ass as CST Sergeant in South District. She was actually a cop, who did police work. Those of you hating on her, obviously don't know her. She is a good person, with a good heart. Being OCD about paperwork is a necessary evil at her level. How about submitting your work without it requiring corrections. If she imposes discipline it is most likely warranted. I hope Chief Ramos is the next Director.
    She did work in Northside as a rookie. Wasn't she kicked out for fighting another officer in the parking lot? She did work as a officer in South district as a CST detective (more because of her partner/boyfriend than anything else though). She did work, I will give her that. But all that aside, she is a miserable person! She kisses ass up and degrades down!

Unregistered
    She did work in Northside as a rookie. Wasn't she kicked out for fighting another officer in the parking lot? She did work as a officer in South district as a CST detective (more because of her partner/boyfriend than anything else though). She did work, I will give her that. But all that aside, she is a miserable person! She kisses ass up and degrades down!
    Nothing like a little road head during a surveillance.

Unregistered
    She’s been at the FBI NA giving head for three months. Her lips look like she’s had Botox from all the work she’s done.

Unregistered

Northside

Yeah, she was Satan 6000 on this blog!

Unregistered
    Yo yes shes *****y and tough but by the book and consistent. If you work she doesnt bother she was called satan 6000 cause she was northside GIU commander and held lazy people accountable would you call a malethe same?

Unregistered
    i don’t always agree with her attitude in how she handles things, but at least you know where she stands and as Long as your not a total **** up and bringing attention to yourself you will be fine around her.

Unregistered

Haters gonna hate

She got where she is by taking promotional exams, making the rank of Captain. She interviewed for Major and was appointed on her merits, intelligence and competency. Same as how she became Chief. She is far from an Ass Kisser. She is a strong, smart dedicated woman. It is a damn shame that all you haters talk about her like you know her, when you obviously don't. She is one of the few who deserve to be on the 3rd floor. As stated above, would you say those inappropriate sexual comments or other derogatory remarks if she was a man? I highly doubt it. If you are a worker and not a slug, she won't have a problem with you. Just handle your business and act like an adult and a professional.

Unregistered

No Reason to make this up!

I am a female and I am the first want to push for a woman to be looked upon with you respect and integrity. However you need to have ethics and be example of what you expect exude! She exudes A fake Persona! She is not a Nice person! Has crossed So so Many lines. She harbors bad behaviors in her circle, but is critical of others. I WAS PRESENT WHEN SHE TORE A ANOTHER FEMALE APART for a Friend. ( who was wrong). I am not perfect, do not expect her to be perfect, nor think that anyone is. But when you have a group of people around you that are your subordinates and personal/confidential issues are discussed which you were privy too, and you sit around and discuss it, well You are not professional! You are the epitome of what is wrong with this department. She is a gossiper, a Backstabber, and goes out of her way to throw her weight around like a BULLY! I Too worked extremely Rough Districts, so did Jodi, Rosie, Yoli, and so many things other Woman. She has an extremely foul mouth, does not represent women well and promise you this one is Not what you think She is Unprofessional and The 86 posters before CANT ALL BE WRONG!

Unregistered
    She got where she is by taking promotional exams, making the rank of Captain. She interviewed for Major and was appointed on her merits, intelligence and competency. Same as how she became Chief. She is far from an Ass Kisser. She is a strong, smart dedicated woman. It is a damn shame that all you haters talk about her like you know her, when you obviously don't. She is one of the few who deserve to be on the 3rd floor. As stated above, would you say those inappropriate sexual comments or other derogatory remarks if she was a man? I highly doubt it. If you are a worker and not a slug, she won't have a problem with you. Just handle your business and act like an adult and a professional.
    She sure is and her competency is confirmed by Steadman Stahl who vouches for her abilities. While she has never overturn and DOC, she is opened minded and cares. Best female supervisor this department has ever had

Unregistered

"... other rappers can't stand us, but give us respect"

All of the prior comments may be true, but it doesn't change the fact she is Chief. Say whatever you want about her personality, no one simply gets that position for without being smart. So, if you don't like her, get promoted, beat her to the top and demote her. Otherwise, realize that's life and deal with it.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast