Chief Mirtha Ramos - Page 15
Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She is Nasty & Evil. Protects her Zero friends
    Shes a little rough but not nasty, not evil and does not condone zeros. You cant name one evil thing or nasty she had fone to a specific person.

Unregistered
    Shes a little rough but not nasty, not evil and does not condone zeros. You cant name one evil thing or nasty she had fone to a specific person.
    I wouldn’t call her evil but she’s a walking example of a little knowledge can be dangerous. And I definitely know a few nasty things she has done to specific people but it was some time ago. As for who she is now...she looks better on paper.

Unregistered
    I just met her yesterday during the mock majors interviews. She was very nice and professional.

Unregistered
    I just met her yesterday during the mock majors interviews. She was very nice and professional.
    You mean "Sunshine?" Yeah, she be so good!

Unregistered
    I wouldn’t call her evil but she’s a walking example of a little knowledge can be dangerous. And I definitely know a few nasty things she has done to specific people but it was some time ago. As for who she is now...she looks better on paper.
    Just like Nanney

Unregistered
    Yes I can. She was overheard CLEARLY talking about a female Officer who is Married. The Chief’s Dirtbag Friend Was a 33 & banged this Married man & Also has a baby with him. The Very Nasty Chief was caught talking trash about the wife. Not professional at All!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Just like Nanney
    Really Nanney compares to this lady por favor no jodas

Unregistered

She is no nanney

Chief Nanney would have been at the scene of his officer being shot. I saw other chief there but not my chief. Total factoid. She don’t care.

Unregistered
    I don’t care if she’s a loser Chief I’d stil hit it. A guy who smashed her back during the Northside days says she’s a great lay.

Unregistered
    I don’t care if she’s a loser Chief I’d still hit it. A guy who smashed her back during the Northside days says she’s a great lay.
    You mean like "Sunshine?" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqG75UhN6yo

Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast