Chief Mirtha Ramos - Page 32
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Unregistered
    I like her. She’s tough and doesn’t let scammers get away with things. Yes I’ve been annoyed with on the days that I feel lazy but she’s only asking for people to work. It’s not that hard

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I like her. She’s tough and doesn’t let scammers get away with things. Yes I’ve been annoyed with on the days that I feel lazy but she’s only asking for people to work. It’s not that hard
    Coming from a lady who slept her way to the top it’s hypocritical

Unregistered
    She’s making Homicide Detectives work the streets one day a week like they don’t have work to do. Dekalb murders are at an all time high. On top of that, her mouth is reckless. If you ask her a question she doesn’t like, she will curse you out. So disrespectful. It’s too much to type right now because I’m on duty
    Just ask her former major Charles Nanney how reckless her mouth is 😉

Unregistered
    We barley have enough officers as it is. Now veteran officers and retiring and leaving. She has not address any crime concerns, she’s more concerned with being seen. She opens the floor for questions when she pops up on roll call, but she will send you to hell if she thinks you are trying to embarrass her by asking a questions SHS FEELS is out of line. I HATE it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ve been with Dekalb for 20 years and I’m not sure how much longer I can take this. Dekalb was a much better place before she came. Of course we have issue just like any other Police Department. But we definitely did not need someone to come in here and make it worse
    You've lasted 20 years in Dekalb. That's like doing 100 years in Alpharetta or Milton. Hang in there because this, too, shall pass. Give it 2 years and she'll piss someone off and be gone. Don't let 1 foul mouth witch cut your retirement check short because you opt out for early retirement. Be safe and stay the course.

Unregistered
    You've lasted 20 years in Dekalb. That's like doing 100 years in Alpharetta or Milton. Hang in there because this, too, shall pass. Give it 2 years and she'll piss someone off and be gone. Don't let 1 foul mouth witch cut your retirement check short because you opt out for early retirement. Be safe and stay the course.
    She won't last, not because she won't try. But, because she can't help herself! You can only FAKE it so long. They called her Satan 6000 years ago, and she took it as a compliment. If I were called Satan, I might take it that I was doing something wrong. NOT HER! Good luck.

Unregistered

Thank you

Thank you for the encouraging words. I’ll definitely try to keep pushing and make it though these last 5 years

Unregistered

Chief Satan can’t go long without D

I recommend your young stud male officers at least get laid while she is up there. Not a hard p*ssy to smash and her husband didn’t move up to Georgia which makes it even easier.

Unregistered
    Thank you for the encouraging words. I’ll definitely try to keep pushing and make it though these last 5 years
    Hang in there! Deal with her 2 years, be without a chief for a few months, and then deal with the new chief for another 2 years and you'll be on the road to retirement!! Please be careful out there and keep your head up.

Unregistered
    Hang in there! Deal with her 2 years, be without a chief for a few months, and then deal with the new chief for another 2 years and you'll be on the road to retirement!! Please be careful out there and keep your head up.
    Did satan 6000 get fired from the devil down in ga

Unregistered
    I miss her

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast