Chief Mirtha Ramos - Page 25
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Noel someone struck a nerve or was it the needle bawabababwawaa

This clowns have no loyalty to themselves, JP talks mad crap about Noel and vice versa. Jp, Noel is in higher authority than you, that’s the Major first class ass kisser. Multiple times I’ve heard both batching you. Babbabaawwwabbaw

Unregistered
    Hey Noel is it time to plan another overseas trip so u can take advantage of underage children? While ur chick thinks your in training. Yeah it’s definitely training!

Unregistered

Good woman

I left after 15 yrs in this sh#$ hole of mdpd. I gave too much. I can only say Mirtha was phenomenal, wonderful, and supportive to women (I'm a woman). Shes not a push over, she's good. She has busted her behind to get to where shes at. Buy that Louis Vuitton and f$#k anyone that hates on you. Thank you for treating me with respect.

Unregistered
    Mirtha aka chief comma, go grade a crash memo and get off this blog. Pathetic. Go plan your next luncheon so I can take an hour off of work.

Unregistered

She gone or what

Any word on Chief Mirtha V. Ramos leaves Florida like hurricane Dorian did. We are miserable and she knows it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any word on Chief Mirtha V. Ramos leaves Florida like hurricane Dorian did. We are miserable and she knows it.
    To where? Why would she leave?

Unregistered
    Mirtha aka chief comma, go grade a crash memo and get off this blog. Pathetic. Go plan your next luncheon so I can take an hour off of work.
    What’s wrong stuttering Rafky to much pressure?

Unregistered
    Mirtha “Ram Her Deep” Ramos is leaving??? Oh no who is going to coordinate cookies with rookies now???

Unregistered
    Mirtha “Ram Her Deep” Ramos is leaving??? Oh no who is going to coordinate cookies with rookies now???
    Why would she leave? At MDPD she has it made. Next year November 2020, a new director will be sworn in and if she backs the right candidate, she could be the next Assistant Director; even Director. Then again, where is she going and as what?

Unregistered
    Chief Ramos has always treated me fine. I have nothing negative to say. She doesn’t take shit and weak dudes don’t like that.

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast