Shooter needs to be Identified

Unregistered

Shooter needs to be Identified

It has been 24 hours after a fool attempted to Kill Southend Units. I want to know why an Email has not been Sent with this Cop Killer Info. We need to Identify him to protect our Officers and Community. Sedano’s is down the street from this Cop Killer QTH, We have Officers working 46 there 7 days a week. South Station is not far either,Little Havana Units that were OFF and B shift Units needs the information.

Capt. Underpants needs to do something about this, since the administration did not.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It has been 24 hours after a fool attempted to Kill Southend Units. I want to know why an Email has not been Sent with this Cop Killer Info. We need to Identify him to protect our Officers and Community. Sedano’s is down the street from this Cop Killer QTH, We have Officers working 46 there 7 days a week. South Station is not far either,Little Havana Units that were OFF and B shift Units needs the information.

Capt. Underpants needs to do something about this, since the administration did not.
    .....Don't take the bait Captain

Unregistered
    Excuse me! Capt Underwear is a Capt that’s not his responsibility. Where are the sector Sgt’s, Field duties Lts, Commanders and district Major?
    Where are the SIS units?
    Where are the Assualt Dets?
    Where are the Staff duty?
    Where are the FOD and CID Chief?
    Where is the sexual predator Chief Llanes?
    If all of these people failed then where is your union president and is Mickey Mouse staff?

Unregistered
    Excuse me! Capt Underwear is a Capt that’s not his responsibility. Where are the sector Sgt’s, Field duties Lts, Commanders and district Major?
    Where are the SIS units?
    If all of these people failed then where is your union president and is Mickey Mouse staff?

Sailor, when you see but one set of footsteps, it is then when I carried you.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    Where are the SIS units?
    if it aint Monday thru Friday 0930 to 1430 hours excluding lunch 1130-1330 hours you wont find any of those folks.

Unregistered
    I'm staff and I deserve my two hour lunch with my mistress

Unregistered
    I am your mistress and I enjoy the two hour lunch break with you.