Lt. exam
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lt. exam

Unregistered

Lt. exam

Looks like the exam must've been pretty easy compared to the sgt. Exam.

Unregistered
    Tell you what I see, we use to not need lock down cells. We know how to talk to inmates. The mess started with DOC coming here thinking jail is like prison. Use of force from what I see has probably tripled. Just ask the toxic twins who goes straight to force like it is a power trip. Getting inmates to do what you want is a two way street, you treat them with respect, they treat you with respect. These DOC cuss them baiting for a use of force. I promise you a riot is in our future we know what shift it will be started on. I was proud to work here the bar use to be set high for us. Now we be like in 1970 jail. DOC found out this did not work in FLORIDA, INMATES DYING. Don't lose your job joining in with the crazy shatz.

Unregistered
    Hell I would rather have two of the ex DOC Captains instead of BS two pets. Meow BS

Unregistered
    Me to poster

Unregistered
    I hear that BS stinks.

Unregistered
    If you DOC buddies you end up with day job. Senior means nothing in jail, senior means they want you out the door cause DOC
    can come in. Poster was right bar set lower. Use to pride ourselves not being like DOC now we act no better than
    inmates. Use to be we set the example for inmates, now we set no example.

Unregistered
    The last time I took the Lt exam, it asked a bunch of questions like "potato this" and "potato that." TG was the only one who passed it.

Unregistered
    If you pass the Sgt exam there’s no reason you shouldn’t pass the lts exam.

Unregistered
    I hope they promote BL instead of EH. BL has the smarts and common sense.

Unregistered
    I hope DG gets her capt bars back. She got raped when they took it from her.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast