And yet Another Lawsuit filed against Ortiz!

Unregistered

And yet Another Lawsuit filed against Ortiz!

Miami Man Vows to Beat "Dangerous" Police Captain Javier Ortiz in Court!

Come sep 2018 in our new contract don’t expect a raise.

In the past, Ortiz — an officer who has been accused of racism, police brutality, cyberbullying, and perjury, among other offenses — has deftly avoided almost any type of discipline. His invincibility is such that he has openly bragged about his long history with internal affairs, the police department division that investigates complaints from civilians.
    attorney, David Frankel, says he hopes to present other witnesses who have been harmed by Ortiz to show the city is liable. Possible witnesses include Claudia Castillo, who says she was cyberbullied and stalked by Ortiz; François Alexandre, who sued Ortiz for police brutality; and Danny Suarez, an outspoken critic of local police who says Ortiz falsified a police report to slander him.

"I filed suit not just against Javier Ortiz, but I filed suit against the city, saying they violated Ruben's rights because they knew or should have known that he is a constant danger to people and they haven't done anything to stop him," Frankel says. "The way I would prove that in Ruben's trial, obviously, is by bringing in all these other instances."

Read the rest of the story
    http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/mi...-ortiz-9927678

Don’t forget the $300 million dollars lawsuit the city owe us.

Ortiz is laughing! Gets promoted two ranks soon will be 3 to major!

Two ranks 30% more in pay
    Rewarded with SOS and gets an additional 15% more on Incentives
    Works unlimited off duties in and out of the city making over $120 an hour at the dolphin mall
    Attends Unlimited training in and out of the state
    Collects two phone allowance
    Rewarded with over a $ 10,000 check for serving as Fop vice and president
    Monthly Fop allowance of $800 a month
    The man will be making over $300,000 next year.

Lanes/Colina/Papier remain silent on this abuse of power.

Unregistered
    FOP allowance is $1000 a month which your union dues pay for. So stop complaining.

Unregistered
    As long as the union keeps delaying our money and taking less then the PERC has ordered Whortiz and his clan can do what ever they want

Unregistered
    Lugo says the Ortiz taste great

Unregistered
    Lugo, destepson do you guys understand what idiots you look like being Ortiz city hall puppets???
    You were not elected by the membership, you guys didn’t earn the position. Do what’s right and don’t just do the scam because you want to belong.
    You guys look like clowns and no amount of money or future rank is worth being known as a follower that continues to fck over the members like your cowardly leader

Unregistered
    All of these guys need to get a 33. Homos in a closet

Unregistered
    Come Oct 2018 new contract you guys will be surprise

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Come Oct 2018 new contract you guys will be surprise
    No pay raises, health insurance increase, pension contributions increase, and a few benefits reduction. Come Oct. 2018, Told you so.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No pay raises, health insurance increase, pension contributions increase, and a few benefits reduction. Come Oct. 2018, Told you so.
    You said that in 2015 and it didn’t happen hahahahah

Unregistered
    Sailor, how dare you talk bad about our beloved captain . you will respect the rank or I will give you 20 whips to your bare back and after that I will have you thrown overboard . I will not tolerated mutiny while I'm in charge of this vessel