Sex with female inmates

Unregistered

Sex with female inmates

With all the sex scandal happening with Hollywood, politicians, sports stars etc, I wonder when local media will uncover the night shift staff who are involved with female inmates both in and outside the jail. I wonder if the sgt’s, Lt’s and at least 1 captain who have covered for these male employees will also be arrested and /or disciplined?

Unregistered
    I mean you no disrespect, but if you want to stir the pot, do so when you have something to actually put in the pot, like a stew made out of hard facts or hard evidence, until then, just because something is said, doesn't mean it's so.

If you want to castigate the night shift or officers that have lost their moral compass at our jail, do so when you have more than hot air to put in the pot..

Unregistered
    If true, something like this makes every single deputy at this agency look like a pervert. smh.

Unregistered

Troll from old

Almost every square inch of the jail is covered by cameras. And the areas that aren't are covered at the entrances/exits so a reasonable implication of impropriety can be made based on times. By all means please provide the appropriate information to be researched or move on with your pitiful life.

Unregistered

Let's see....

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I mean you no disrespect, but if you want to stir the pot, do so when you have something to actually put in the pot, like a stew made out of hard facts or hard evidence, until then, just because something is said, doesn't mean it's so.

If you want to castigate the night shift or officers that have lost their moral compass at our jail, do so when you have more than hot air to put in the pot..

Ok is this coming from Queen Debbie who liked to screw other deputies quietly at out of town schools back in the day OR that fat little troll in IA that claims he is the most gifted LT at the SSO??

Yea DK you know wtf I'm talking about.

Unregistered

Common denominator

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sexual harassment and assault claims from Hollywood to Washington lead the news. There is no business or government entity immune to it.

I wonder if and when any claims are made against ranking employees at CCSO. I know of a few nervous people right now
    Interesting that this was on the Charlotte County site as well. Do we share any particular disgruntled someone(s) in common?