I was hacked? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I was hacked?

Unregistered

MELO Extra

EA just told TM all about the affairs of YB and EA. Hopefully VER will get to the bottom of it.

Unregistered
    So my elf on the shelf just told me Santa Claus just hacked my reindeers. Those damn red nosed deers!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    EA just told TM all about the affairs of YB and EA. Hopefully VER will get to the bottom of it.
    You stupid, coward troll, your hiding behind a computer keyboard, you can use names, but your just a coward and a POS

Unregistered
    So my elf on the shelf just told me Santa Claus just hacked my reindeers. Those damn red nosed deers!
    The dumbest post ever, did your elf on the shelf also tell you that your a loser and troll, oh yeah ask him about your wife

Unregistered

Are you not the real coward?

What's your name?
    Pu $$y?

You have to love when a bag of sticks calls out the correct original poster...

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    you stupid, coward troll, your hiding behind a computer keyboard, you can use names, but your just a coward and a pos

Unregistered
    What's your name?
    Pu $$y?

You have to love when a bag of sticks calls out the correct original poster...
    wrong, genius, they were calling out some stupid crap, they never said a word about the original poster, which is you, dumb ass and don't knowabout the other person, but ask your mother who i'm, here's a clue you call me daddy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12