Who has control over Ortiz?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Who has control over Ortiz?

The man Does what ever he wants. Who’s running the show here?

Unregistered
    Well Llanes is definitely not. His traveling all over the world with his wife on city time.
    Colina is making believe is not the acting so he doesn’t get in trouble.
    Papier is worry running behind his mistress all day long.
    Malencon just wants to keep 33 black females
    Jackson is praying he doesn’t get demoted.
    So the only one making hard core decisions is Javier Ortiz.

Unregistered
    Lugo is controlling his bf oh wait it's the other way around

Unregistered
    A man than can fly? A man that can sail? A man that can ride? All these when he wants? All hail king ortiz!!!!

Unregistered
    The Elf controls Capt. Underpants.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The man Does what ever he wants. Who’s running the show here?
    He runs the show, Circues Solel.

Unregistered
    Ortiz, no le hagas caso al "peanut gallery." Tu sigue en tu trayectoria, haz las cosas "con cabeza," y las cosas se te van a dar naturalmente. Lo que esta pa ti nadie te lo quita!

Unregistered
    The Submariner will control all these knaves. It's happening soon.

Unregistered

Cool

Why the jealousy against Ortiz? I dislike the man, but I give him props. He's college educated, and he's making moves to the top. Unlike many of you who are in the same place you started 20 years ago. I honestly see Ortiz being Chief one day. The man knows how to get certified in every unit which will make him top notch so when the day comes. Learn the game. Who cares if he kisses ass? This is the banana republic and in the end it is all about who you know, but at least he's making the moves. Come on now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why the jealousy against Ortiz? I dislike the man, but I give him props. He's college educated, and he's making moves to the top. Unlike many of you who are in the same place you started 20 years ago. I honestly see Ortiz being Chief one day. The man knows how to get certified in every unit which will make him top notch so when the day comes. Learn the game. Who cares if he kisses ass? This is the banana republic and in the end it is all about who you know, but at least he's making the moves. Come on now.
    I agree with you but he is f..king over the membership to get ahead. His using the system to benefit himself. The greed gets you all the time.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast