LlanesCity of Miami Police via YouTube
    Miami Cop Arrested Domestic Violence Victim, Forced Her To Ride In Car With
    Abuser
    http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/mi...abuser-9921372

You miami cops are f..king a bunch of idiots

Unregistered
    This will not happen when the Elf becomes chief

Unregistered
    If what the Miami New Times reports is true, then quoting our great President Barrack Hussein Obama, the subject "investigating" officers acted "stupidly!" Below is a paragraph from FSS 741.29 regarding arrest. Domestic Violence (DV) invariably contributes to 20 percent of all reported homicides, so handling each DV case according to Florida Statute is of the utmost importance.

(4) (b) If a law enforcement officer has probable cause to believe that two or more persons have committed a misdemeanor or felony, or if two or more persons make complaints to the officer, the officer shall try to determine who was the primary aggressor. Arrest is the preferred response only with respect to the primary aggressor and not the preferred response with respect to a person who acts in a reasonable manner to protect or defend oneself or another family or household member from domestic violence.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/...s/0741.29.html

Unregistered
    Thanks for bringing that issue to everyone sailor , the navy is proud of you , you must be an excellent citizen and human bean .Sailors once I come back I will take care of that issue that won't happened again , I'm more familiar with maritime law and in all the tours of duty I did , I never encountered anything like that , we once had a small incident with two sailors while cruising the polar sea under 800 feet but it was resolved in house .

Unregistered
    The thought of you returning to seize the helm of the USS MPD warms the*****les*of my heart. The experience you bring as evident by your successful resolution of a “small” incident between two sailors while cruising the polar sea under 800 feet, is not small by any means, the slightest mishap could have been disastrous. In contrast, what we are here discussing is more of a littoral incident. Serious, but not catastrophic for the crew of one our Nation’s “boomers!” As an experience operator, with countless Black Ops under your belt, you know that in incessant training is the key to effectiveness. Whether that be 800 feet under the polar cap, or on Miami's mean streets.

Sailor, a 101st Airborne Division, 327th Infantry*Regiment (Bastogne Bulldogs) HOOAH to you!

Unregistered
    The Elf will go on the shelf,

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Elf will go on the shelf,

The Submariner will be MPD's next chief. He was at Versailles with Francis and Skipper Monday night.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The thought of you returning to seize the helm of the USS MPD warms the*****les*of my heart. The experience you bring as evident by your successful resolution of a “small” incident between two sailors while cruising the polar sea under 800 feet, is not small by any means, the slightest mishap could have been disastrous. In contrast, what we are here discussing is more of a littoral incident. Serious, but not catastrophic for the crew of one our Nation’s “boomers!” As an experience operator, with countless Black Ops under your belt, you know that in incessant training is the key to effectiveness. Whether that be 800 feet under the polar cap, or on Miami's mean streets.

Sailor, a 101st Airborne Division, 327th Infantry*Regiment (Bastogne Bulldogs) HOOAH to you!
    Hey, Skippy. Those that REALLY have, did any Black Ops, don't talk about it, are not allowed to talk about it. Yet are submarine cook, has done it all! Ron, you should head back to Chicago real quick. You left it a mess! They are requesting U.N. peacekeepers. What's up with that? You back as chief now, again? Wow, will your B.S. ever stop?

Unregistered
    Sounds like officer Gaylee has been getting down and dirty with the suspect in this case. Just my opinion.

Unregistered
    Typical New Times cop bashing.

Im willing to bet a paycheck this woman has shown up to court hand in hand with her “abuser”, or failed to appear, or been arrested or warned herself not to stalk this guy. DG is one of the smartest cops I know and good at what she does. Dude probably showed up, violating the restraining order (arrest), then the chick got stupid and commited an assault or battery (arrest) so she forced the 39 on HERSELF.

Not hard to figure out and quite justifiable. As for riding together, they were involved with one another so perfectly within departmental policy