Employment - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Employment

Unregistered1

Employment

Curious, is there an oral board or one on one interview during the hiring process for laterals?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was the sergeant sporting a ridiculous mustache and was an expert at everything? Did he also smell bad?

His nick name is code red Ed............I wouldn't listen to ANYTHING he says. He is a clown.
    Shut up and just give this kid he answer he’s looking for. Save the typical LEO AFFAIRS grumpy MPO behind a computer screen answer. 🙄.

Unregistered

Morons

What is with you morons and your sarcastic (not funny at all tho) responses to these people asking a legit question? I come on here about every 6 months and continuously see the same negative a** responses - which are apparently from the same trolls that sit here monitoring this daily. Get a grip, a life, a wife..something!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered1 View Post
    Curious, is there an oral board or one on one interview during the hiring process for laterals?
    Neither really. A small one on one but it's informal and just goes over your application and some small talk. I wouldn't class it as an interview.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Neither really. A small one on one but it's informal and just goes over your application and some small talk. I wouldn't class it as an interview.
    Thanks, appreciate the response.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123