Seniority
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seniority

Unregistered

Seniority

Does not mean anything at this place anymore. Brand new cops driving in 2017 SUV's while 15 year plus cops driving cars with 75-100k miles on their cars.

Unregistered
    Who is brand new and has a 2017 Explorer? There are some in the pool but no rookies have 2017 take homes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is brand new and has a 2017 Explorer? There are some in the pool but no rookies have 2017 take homes
    Not take homes, but assigned to brand new cars. Those cars should of been handed to the veterans who haven't had a new car in 4-5 years. The veterans old cars then should of been issued into the shared car list.

Unregistered
    Welcome to the new era of policing where the new guy feels entitled and we accomodate that

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Welcome to the new era of policing where the new guy feels entitled and we accomodate that
    This is coming from the top, using these cars as a recruiting tool to try and show the brand new employees that this place isn't so bad. Anything to keep the chief from losing employees under his watch. All while screwing the cops who've put 15 plus years in at the joint.

Unregistered
    Yup and they really got some first class new recruits coming in too

Unregistered

Gardens cabina

Yep. And now they will pay for moving expenses and give you a $1000 if you stay a year if your new. Gotta love it.

Unregistered
    Happy holidays everyone, love and miss you all. God bless and good luck with all the bs. Your hard work is appreciated and admired. Hang in there!

Unregistered
    I donate blood for the blood drive like Bernice ask, then when he sends out his email he can't even put a title in front of my name. I know I am a lowly Detective but he puts my name on their as if I am the janitor. All the sergeants and lietueants got their titles next to their name. Admin wonders why their is hatred from the bottom towards the top.

Unregistered
    Valid point, but maybe if you had respect for the janitor then you would merit a little more respect from Admin, even though they likely still wouldn't give it to you. But then at least that's on them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast