MDPD Application 2017 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Hiring Cops

I applied in 2016 with MDPD and still havent heard a response?? This is crazy, I called an no one knows who has my file.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You do realize that MDPD now requires 60 college credits. Unlike in Miami PD which a GED will get you into the academy.
    I have a Bachelor degree in criminal justice with emphasis in Criminal investigation. I think that's enough!

Unregistered
    I have a Bachelor degree in criminal justice with emphasis in Criminal investigation. I think that's enough!
    MDPD doesn't care about college degree. They promote from within without any education. There are hundreds of Lt's making over $5k every 2 weeks without any college degree.

Miami Police respects college education as the officer's I know there in good positions all have college degrees and will tell you that their degree help them promote.

Unregistered
    MDPD doesn't care about college degree. They promote from within without any education. There are hundreds of Lt's making over $5k every 2 weeks without any college degree.

Miami Police respects college education as the officer's I know there in good positions all have college degrees and will tell you that their degree help them promote.
    Thank you, it is always good to know.

Unregistered

Backgrounds Section

MDPD opened hirings then closed it due to inaccurate verbiage they used on webepage. Embarrassing for one of largest Departments in FL...

Unregistered

Lightbulb

MDPD opened hirings then closed it due to inaccurate verbiage they used on webepage. Embarrassing for one of largest Departments in FL...
    The wait at MDPD is longgg so sit and wait... in the mean time apply everywhere else. Miami PD, FHP, North Miami, Coral Gables, etc... they always hiring non-certified.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12