Who will be Mr. BSO 2017 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

Cats meow

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I casted my vote for that Big sexy detective in 54. I went in the restroom as he was walking out and whew I would give him a trophy for just making my eyes tear.......
    He is HOT!

Unregistered

Jason

Russ is my man

Unregistered

Wannabee Colonel Cowboy Don Manes

My vote for sexiest man alive is wannabee colonel cowboy Don manes, has anyone ever seen him when he wears his assless chaps, oh my god is he hot and a wannabee colonel cowboy Don manes to boot, he's the perfect male specimen.

Unregistered
    Dean is is hottie

Unregistered

Wannabee Colonel Cowboy Don Manes

Wannabee colonel cowboy Don manes is the hottest. He's got the best ass around, it's weathered and worn like a piece of fine antique saddle leather. Yum Yum.

Unregistered
    How about that body builder guy at the courthouse?
    My vote is for B.H. in Oakland Park ... Solid, and a good family man!

Unregistered

Damn dude you are really gay! No kidding!

So, its that time of the year when ballots will be sent out to all districts for the vote of Mr. BSO 2017. There will be several categories such as Best tatted, Best silky shaven Arms and Legs, Best Xbox skills, and of course overall Mr Sexy!. So look out for those ballots coming to your district. This years top prize will be a 7 day cruise for two on Royal Caribbean and runner up will be awarded a fine dining experience for 2 at Chima's. 3rd Place will be a day at the Spa which which included full boby wax, Eyebrow tweezing, Pedicure and a full body spray tan.
    Faghots, why are you not aids ravaged yet???? Just a matter of time i pray. That disgusting queer sergeant on the Facebook is a cliche!

Unregistered

Retarded employees, all butt kissers! Hope get herpes.

So, its that time of the year when ballots will be sent out to all districts for the vote of Mr. BSO 2017. There will be several categories such as Best tatted, Best silky shaven Arms and Legs, Best Xbox skills, and of course overall Mr Sexy!. So look out for those ballots coming to your district. This years top prize will be a 7 day cruise for two on Royal Caribbean and runner up will be awarded a fine dining experience for 2 at Chima's. 3rd Place will be a day at the Spa which which included full boby wax, Eyebrow tweezing, Pedicure and a full body spray tan.
    Keep sucking, your wife could take some lessons from your techniques!

Unregistered

PLEASE share whatever your smoking unless it's a one eyed willie!

My vote is for that big muscle bound guy in District 15 (C.C.)
    What about that dic k you been chasing after? The Haitian dude with the insects in his dreds? Does your wife know your a complete and utter faaaghoooot?

Unregistered

You spent a lot of energy typing about homosexuality.

You all could think.your just a bunch of hetros having fun but Deep down you are ALL FAGS, taking an opportunity to let loose your inner gueer without fear of ridicule from the other closet queens.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123