Dear Corrupt Satz and Broward Commissioners

Unregistered

Dear Corrupt Satz and Broward Commissioners

A county that refuses to stand with its cops will kneel before its criminals. We know this doesn’t discourage all of you because many of you actually ARE criminals. But if there’s any decent people left among you then you better take a stand now or forever hold your peace. Because this county is about to fall.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A county that refuses to stand with its cops will kneel before its criminals. We know this doesn’t discourage all of you because many of you actually ARE criminals. But if there’s any decent people left among you then you better take a stand now or forever hold your peace. Because this county is about to fall.
    Obviously the above post is not for Satz or Bogen who are both scumbag criminals.

Unregistered
    Obviously the above post is not for Satz or Bogen who are both scumbag criminals.
    I’m just curious if there’s even county commissioner in Broward whi isn’t in bed with criminals or inbthe take. I don’t think there’s even one of them with any integrity whatsoever.

Unregistered
    I’m just curious if there’s even county commissioner in Broward whi isn’t in bed with criminals or inbthe take. I don’t think there’s even one of them with any integrity whatsoever.
    I doubt there’s even one of them who isn’t in bed with criminals or in the take from the democrat party. There literally doesn’t appear to be one of them who isn’t dirty.

Unregistered
    I doubt there’s even one of them who isn’t in bed with criminals or in the take from the democrat party. There literally doesn’t appear to be one of them who isn’t dirty.
    Without question. If someone wanted to walk around the commission chambers wearing a wire, within a week, the only ones who would not be immediately arrested would be the 2 janitors
    And I'm not sure about one of the janitors...

Unregistered
    Without question. If someone wanted to walk around the commission chambers wearing a wire, within a week, the only ones who would not be immediately arrested would be the 2 janitors
    And I'm not sure about one of the janitors...
    I’ll sign up for that duty, give a a mop and a wire.

Unregistered
    Baltimore literally had to fall before the FBI got off their asses and did something about the corrupt Mayor there. Are they going to wait till this place falls before they do something about Bogen, Satz, and the corrupt county commission here?????????????????????