To serve, protect, and unite?

Unregistered

To serve, protect, and unite?

Please tell me we are not going to put this slogan on our cars. Makes us sound like a bunch of community organizers. Heaven forbid we have something macho like Pasco SO with “We fight as one” on thr cars. What you expect from a sheriff who hangs w liberal media types and goes Barbara Streisand concerts and brags on tv about it.

Unregistered
    Our motto...

"To serve, protect, and to bend over backwards to kiss your asss..."

Unregistered
    I heard a rumor from several people this week that George Soros has been telling his people to monetary support CC campaign. I guess this would explain the recent bromance with SAO LIBERAL AW. Somebody should really write a book of the absolute madness going on at this place! Wow

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard a rumor from several people this week that George Soros has been telling his people to monetary support CC campaign. I guess this would explain the recent bromance with SAO LIBERAL AW. Somebody should really write a book of the absolute madness going on at this place! Wow

Like Cigar City Mafia?

You mean the same AW who visited rollcalls to say the best way to get kids, and adults, not to turn into criminals is to... not arrest them for the first crime they get caught committing? The same AW who had to to "evaluate" whether or not he should seek the death penalty for the Seminole Heights serial killer?

Unregistered
    For goodness sakes stop kiss the criminals assessz n start letting us be cops again. The motto sucks find something better

Unregistered
    Guys it’s funny when you get big money behind you how you are liberal, when do you think was the last time cc made a house or car payment or wondered about sending your kids to private school or college