Clewiston shitkickers, Labelle drama is sophisticated in comparison, come East

Unregistered

Clewiston shitkickers, Labelle drama is sophisticated in comparison, come East

I live in Clewiston to get away from all the Labelle crap and "this"? WTF is wrong with half you people? The other half is going to catch a case of ignorance, while the first half should just sterilize themselves for the sake of humanity. Why doesnt the city commision shut down the PD, is it because the PD keeps a steady flow of the snatch? Get on with policing and less with the the gossip. Better yet abolish city government and let the place just govern itself.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I live in Clewiston to get away from all the Labelle crap and "this"? WTF is wrong with half you people? The other half is going to catch a case of ignorance, while the first half should just sterilize themselves for the sake of humanity. Why doesnt the city commision shut down the PD, is it because the PD keeps a steady flow of the snatch? Get on with policing and less with the the gossip. Better yet abolish city government and let the place just govern itself.
    Great suggestion and concept. Government is never needed by us. Rather they need Us.

Big deceptive ploy on governments part. Never has been true.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    CG is that you?