2 St. Pete police employees punished after
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Lightbulb 2 St. Pete police employees punished after

I don't know either of these two officers and I'd be curious to know more about these two LEO's department history and personality ----facts, not just opinions.
    http://wfla.com/2017/12/13/2-st-pete...unished-after/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't know either of these two officers and I'd be curious to know more about these two LEO's department history and personality ----facts, not just opinions.
    http://wfla.com/2017/12/13/2-st-pete...unished-after/
    Facts- One of them was horny and the other one was mad.... As for me, I'm usually mad and horny...

Unregistered
    The times article is an interesting read. He's a union president and his brother is a union president and they're going to appeal the demotion. Sounds like he should be happy to have a job and he didn't even get suspended like the other guy. With behavior like that he shouldn't be a supervisor.

Unregistered
    You guys have some horny *******s at your agency

Unregistered
    The horny one was better off joining our Fto unit. He woulda gotten the same exact stuff for free! Ain’t that right boys?

Unregistered
    Suspecting a fellow employee of banging your wife, confronting said employee, throwing a bullet at him. Demotion. Soliciting a Prostitute, getting arrested by your on agency only receives a suspension? Amazing!

Unregistered
    The times article is an interesting read. He's a union president and his brother is a union president and they're going to appeal the demotion. Sounds like he should be happy to have a job and he didn't even get suspended like the other guy. With behavior like that he shouldn't be a supervisor.
    What’s interesting is that:
    1- the department doesn’t name or take any action against the homicide sergeant who had the ongoing inappropriate conduct with the wife, another employee.
    2 - if you’re sending over 1000 text messages a month to the same “friend” during work hours, where’s your mind and ability to supervise?
    3 - discipline for a “perceived” threat is weak, where’s the apparent ability to carry it out.
    this behavior has nothing to do with his ability to be a supervisor. It sounds like a personal confrontation handled man to man to stop a home wrecker’s actions from continuing.
    4 - the officer that takes the day off work to solicit a prostitute, does the deed, gets caught in the act, then flees, gets arrested, still keeps his job? And this story is only worthy of a couple of lines at the end?

Unregistered
    What’s interesting is that:
    1- the department doesn’t name or take any action against the homicide sergeant who had the ongoing inappropriate conduct with the wife, another employee.
    2 - if you’re sending over 1000 text messages a month to the same “friend” during work hours, where’s your mind and ability to supervise?
    3 - discipline for a “perceived” threat is weak, where’s the apparent ability to carry it out.
    this behavior has nothing to do with his ability to be a supervisor. It sounds like a personal confrontation handled man to man to stop a home wrecker’s actions from continuing.
    4 - the officer that takes the day off work to solicit a prostitute, does the deed, gets caught in the act, then flees, gets arrested, still keeps his job? And this story is only worthy of a couple of lines at the end?
    Let me get this straight an on duty armed supervisor who was in charge of training things like ethics to new recruits can lose his sh!t over a personal issue and not only confront the other person at his own home but also throw a bullet at him and then expect to blame it on the other people involved. The real question should be how can you justify not demoting him? He's lucky to even have a job. I do agree that the text messages should be investigated also because they sure weren't doing their jobs if they were texting that much at work.

Unregistered
    When I think of what bullet boy did, I have to laugh. The hair club commercial comes to mind - "I am not only a VP of the PBA, I am a client"

Unregistered
    Just think if an officer did that on duty to someone they would be fired without a doubt. He’s lucky to have a job at this point...must be pretty nice to be high up in the PBA also not like that has anything to do with it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast