HPOA, now the old PBA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

HPOA, now the old PBA

What has happened to the HPOA? Everyone tossed out of the PBA, now on the board of the HPOA? Even took Fat John to the X-Mas Party!

WOW, really?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What has happened to the HPOA? Everyone tossed out of the PBA, now on the board of the HPOA? Even took Fat John to the X-Mas Party!

WOW, really?
    Rivera seems quite busy these days. Going to the hospital to give a press conference about an officer shooting then dancing the night away at the HPOA gala. All along shaking hands with people who appear to be friendly but as soon as he turns his back he is ridiculed and made the butt end of a joke. Rivera is now in denial. He may have to be evicted from the building come January 20th.

Unregistered
    Rivera now controls the HPOA...

Jaramillo was observed at the Christmas party yelling at his 33 Niki Sears after she got so wasted that he had to pull her off to the side and tell her to behave...

This board its a joke....
    All the losers from the PBA are there...
    The treasure is Vazquez.....ohhhhh boy

Jaramillo has destroyed the HPOA as a social club.....and members keep dropping from the HPOA

Unregistered
    Do yourselves a favor, resign from that Domino Club. That organizations has run its course. It was established long ago by a group of Hispanic pioneers in our department to fight against the racism and bigotry of the times. Turns out that the generation that fight was fought for is only interested in promoting themselves and cares very little about its members and the betterment of the department. JP, Ramirez, Vazquez, etc. are all members of that Domino Club. With friends like that who needs enemies?

Unregistered

Not True

Jaramillo was observed at the Christmas party yelling at his 33 Niki Sears after she got so wasted that he had to pull her off to the side and tell her to behave...

Jaramillo has destroyed the HPOA as a social club.....and members keep dropping from the HPOA
    You know, this poor girl can't get a break! She is the kindest most caring and giving person I know. All she has been trying to do with the PBA and the HPOA and POAT and everything else she volunteers for, is help. That never happened at the HPOA party. I was there. She is friends with him and his wife alike. Trust me, Niki is definitely not his 33. If you are upset about the HPOA and how it has done business, then by all means, break your ties, and that's it. Why do you have to destroy people's reputations and personal lives by putting this garbage out there? I'm sure you wouldn't like it!

Unregistered

Seriously!

You know, this poor girl can't get a break! She is the kindest most caring and giving person I know. All she has been trying to do with the PBA and the HPOA and POAT and everything else she volunteers for, is help. That never happened at the HPOA party. I was there. She is friends with him and his wife alike. Trust me, Niki is definitely not his 33. If you are upset about the HPOA and how it has done business, then by all means, break your ties, and that's it. Why do you have to destroy people's reputations and personal lives by putting this garbage out there? I'm sure you wouldn't like it!
    Then maybe he should stop bragging about just how giving she is!

Unregistered
    Then maybe he should stop bragging about just how giving she is!
    Nanney you must live one hell of a boring life. Take up basket weaving man.

Unregistered

I agree, these negative post are just are just to stir the pot. Very juvenile

Unregistered

So far only the flaming alpha hotels have quit. And there hasn't been too many of them. Thank God there is hope for our future. Bye bye flamers!

Unregistered

Nanney

Seems like someone out there has a sexual fantasy involving this man!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast