Previtera coming back - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    This thread is getting unprofessional making us all look bad. From both sides. That moron is not coming back, so this is a non issue. Let this thread die. Those of us that have worked for Jim know what an idiot he was. He is now somewhere else and he is their problem.

Unregistered
    Stay on topic. Discuss experiences and expose. For the Kool Aid drinkers, offer an actual rebuttal. Stop with the back and forth insults. That is their tactic to derail us and make us look bad.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stay on topic. Discuss experiences and expose. For the Kool Aid drinkers, offer an actual rebuttal. Stop with the back and forth insults. That is their tactic to derail us and make us look bad.
    Just what Docobo was hoping for! Mindless robots who drink the proverbial kool aid, asking for more! They will not seriously rebut any issues due to their immaturity and lack of real world experience! Actually I fee sorry for them! Especially when the bubble bursts, and it will. Then what all of us real, tenured and proven deputies have been saying all these years will hit home with them!😏

Unregistered
    Jim will get far more camera time with Ray's, so he wont return to HCSO.

Unregistered
    Double chin Jim isn’t going to be a cop ever again. If you even considered him a cop to begin with.

Remember that video of him dealing with the homeless guy in downtown st. Pete? That pretty much sums up his abilities haha

Unregistered
    Not to forget the guy with the red laser.

Unregistered
    i heard he gained an extra chin cuz some secret service guy knocked it down from his face when he got his butt kicked!

Unregistered
    I bet Jim Prev is regretting leaving HCSO now. He could of been the one to tackle the trespasser at the super bowl. I could only imagine his interview with the media on that one. me, me, me, look at me, see me, that was me.

Unregistered
    I bet Jim Prev is regretting leaving HCSO now. He could of been the one to tackle the trespasser at the super bowl. I could only imagine his interview with the media on that one. me, me, me, look at me, see me, that was me.

Except the news feed on the field was cut when that guy ran out. So......

Unregistered
    Except the news feed on the field was cut when that guy ran out. So......

Yeah, but Narcissistic Chad will post this "tackle" on every media platform available.

Here's the kicker. The guy slide feet first, so by NFL rules the play was dead at that point and required no tackling. If this video was not put out for the world to see {whore'd out}, the Deputy certainly would face discipline..... Where are you L.R.? are you gonna lie again about this incident for your next promotion? But since the world has now seen Chad post this everywhere.... no discipline.

Since this footage is being whored out to get Chad some more publicity, who wants to bet this deputy is the next one to get a specialty position, or promotion? ANYONE?? $$$$$$$$

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast