Previtera coming back
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bobby Vee

Previtera coming back

Chad bringing this douche back. A favor to Laura Moody.

Unregistered
    God I hope not!

Unregistered
    Now I like CC but that is truly disappointing

Unregistered
    Nope he is going over to the Rays MLB thank goodness; SPPD is a better place for it!

Unregistered
    Last thing we need is that idiot back here.

He took one of the two golden boy paths to move up here at the HCSO. Leave the agency, become a fed, come back as a major. Feds are morons and do not have the fast on the spot thinking that real cops have. Just like him.

The second path is what our 10 year LT did. That is self explanatory.

There is a third path, but that is reserved for us bottom feeders. 10 to 20 years on patrol. Maybe get lucky and make detective. No air conditioned offices with secretaries writing our memos for us.

Unregistered
    Cc need s another pretty boy with him an also needs the press, prevo needs to stay home and keep moody happy

Unregistered
    He ain't coming back..

Unregistered
    Next you ll be scaring crap out of us by saying that moron lying piece of garbage JR Burton is coming back. Holy crap that would be more of a disaster then Prev coming back.

Unregistered
    I hear he was good at f---ing the sluts in Highpoint/Clearwater when he worked for PCSO patrol and narcotics. Only if Laura new his true history. jajaja jajaja jajaja She must of been a lonely lady. jajajaja

Unregistered
    Pasta Previtera?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast