Thanks IUPA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks IUPA

Unregistered

Thanks IUPA

Hey, thanks for the lunch today guys! That was nice of IUPA to think of us again this year. Finally a union that is there for ALL OF US!

Unregistered
    I heard bob layoff hid a tray of sanwiches under his desk!!

Unregistered
    Yes thank you IUPA....best union ever with a president that actually looks out for the best interests of the members. Thank you Jeff and your reps!!!

Unregistered
    Thank you from downtown CI.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey, thanks for the lunch today guys! That was nice of IUPA to think of us again this year. Finally a union that is there for ALL OF US!
    When is the PBA sending out good for their members lol.

Unregistered
    IUPA is a Class Act unlike the PBA.....

Unregistered
    Nice to see the union doing something for EVERYONE. It was certainly a nice gesture by IUPA. Been here for over 24 years and cannot remember another union doing something like this. Good Job

Unregistered
    Keep the Ham and Cheese sandwich and provide me with a lawyer instead of Smokey the secretary when I go to IA. I'm sure the
    deputies (18) you blew in to SATZ which resulted in multiple investigations won't be dining with JB today as he is most likely serving RAT as his main course. BTW Boggie, Dutko, and Kroll have dumped IUPA and we will soon follow.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Keep the Ham and Cheese sandwich and provide me with a lawyer instead of Smokey the secretary when I go to IA. I'm sure the
    deputies (18) you blew in to SATZ which resulted in multiple investigations won't be dining with JB today as he is most likely serving RAT as his main course. BTW Boggie, Dutko, and Kroll have dumped IUPA and we will soon follow.
    Haha....i was wondering when the PBA was going to squirm from the slime under their rock and say something derogative.
    Hey....got an idea...why don't you intimidate some rookies who don't know how horrible the PBA is and see if you can 2 of them to join your self serving union? Leave the rest of us to the best union ever....IUPA.

Unregistered
    Apparently all complaints about IUPA come from PBA members.

IUPA sending non-attorney's who aren't held to the attorney/client privilege is a completely valid complaint. Until it's resolved I don't care who brings it up, PBA rep or Satan himself. It's a legitimate issue.

If IUPA is such a superior union then why are they half-assing the most important reason for having union representation? Say what you want about the PBA but they are right about this.

NOTE: I'M NOT A PBA MEMBER OR ADVOCATE FOR GOING BACK TO THE PBA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast