Fhp HR taking a break since thanksgiving-Christmas ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Fhp HR taking a break since thanksgiving-Christmas ?

Just wondering if FHP stops the hiring process in December and, starts again in January ? The reason I ask is because I contacted the main office and, they said my file is still active mind you I did the PAT 7 weeks ago I herd they usually schedule within 3-4 weeks the poly what’s going on?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just wondering if FHP stops the hiring process in December and, starts again in January ? The reason I ask is because I contacted the main office and, they said my file is still active mind you I did the PAT 7 weeks ago I herd they usually schedule within 3-4 weeks the poly what’s going on?
    Go work elsewhere is what we're trying to say.

Unregistered
    First: HR doesn’t do your background.

Second: No, they don’t stop the hiring process during that time.

Third: 7 weeks? You’re right on track (they get thousands of applicants per month).

Fourth: Heard, not herd.

Fifth: Don’t go by what you’ve “herd.”

Sixth: This isn’t exactly the best site to get your hiring info. It’s a little concerning that you’re in the beginning stages of the hiring process and already coming on here.....

Unregistered
    Go work elsewhere is what we're trying to say.
    You sound like a loser.

Unregistered
    First: HR doesn’t do your background.

Second: No, they don’t stop the hiring process during that time.

Third: 7 weeks? You’re right on track (they get thousands of applicants per month).

Fourth: Heard, not herd.

Fifth: Don’t go by what you’ve “herd.”

Sixth: This isn’t exactly the best site to get your hiring info. It’s a little concerning that you’re in the beginning stages of the hiring process and already coming on here.....
    Where else is he supposed to go atleast here they can get a view of what others went through and, it’s a question he can ask whatever he wants what’s wrong with people so much negativity you guys aren’t above anyone .

Unregistered
    Do any of you know the gentleman or lady here posting personally?
    Do any of you know his or her qualifications?
    There are reasons for different kind an of law enforcement, and this person is looking at applying to Florida's Finest and shouldn't be ridiculed on a post where they are simply asking a question about the hiring process.
    I've said it plenty of times, and as much as you people make a joke out of it, it's the honest truth. If you don't like it here, then you can leave. Law enforcement is not the job to down other people, especially fresh new faces ready and willing to come in and make a change and a better Florida for its residents and visitors. And for the original poster, it may take a few months, even a year to fully complete the application process. The FHP has thousands of applicants, so just be patient. And if you are one who makes it through, just remember, that you are the cream of the crop! Not many folks aren't able to make it through our process!

Unregistered
    There are reasons for different kind an of law enforcement, and this person is looking at applying to Florida's Finest and shouldn't be ridiculed on a post where they are simply asking a question about the hiring process.
    I've said it plenty of times, and as much as you people make a joke out of it, it's the honest truth. If you don't like it here, then you can leave. Law enforcement is not the job to down other people, especially fresh new faces ready and willing to come in and make a change and a better Florida for its residents and visitors. And for the original poster, it may take a few months, even a year to fully complete the application process. The FHP has thousands of applicants, so just be patient. And if you are one who makes it through, just remember, that you are the cream of the crop! Not many folks aren't able to make it through our process!
    What's your name, fellow trooper? I want that FHP kool-aid you're drinking.

Unregistered
    I made it through all the tests and we were advised it does slow down during the holidays.

How far along are you? Good luck, stick with it. It's worth it.

Unregistered
    Apparently a new captain (not sure the name) has been appointed in the background and recruitment section so I would reach back out to that office and ask for them.

Unregistered
    Cream of the crop! Haha! The “elite”....lol!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast