Quick-Thinking Hero Cops of NYC Port Authority Bombing Identified

Unregistered

Quick-Thinking Hero Cops of NYC Port Authority Bombing Identified

Quick-Thinking Hero Cops of NYC Port Authority Bombing Identified.

I called them the four fools. If you see a person after an explosion occurred with wires sticking out of his clothing, fumbling with his cell phone, and you feared his trying to detonate or create another explosion, Do Not get on the police radio! I suggest you take a head shot immediately and kill this piece of shit. This group of 4 got really lucky! They ain’t no hero’s in my book.

Four police officers with the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey who were first on-scene after a man partially detonated a bomb in a commuter passageway stopped him as he fumbled with his cell phone.

Officers Sean Gallagher, Drew Preston, Jack Collins and Anthony Manfredini rushed to the area where Bangladeshi immigrant Akayed Ullah lie injured on the ground after attempting to set off an improvised explosive device, investigators said.

A loud explosion rocked the busy pedestrian passageway connecting the Port Authority Bus Terminal with New York City's IND and IRT subway lines around 7:20 a.m. Monday.

A throng of commuters reportedly alerted Manfredini, 28, to the bombing, and the retired Marine, who also worked as a bomb technician, rushed toward the blast site.

The four officers spotted Ullah injured on the floor - with wires sticking out of his clothing - but fumbling with his cell phone, and feared he could have been trying to use it as a detonator to create another explosion, according to police.

Manfredini radioed to his colleagues, who responded to the scene.

Gallagher, 26, and Preston, 36, are also veterans, with Preston having served three tours in Iraq, according to the New York Post. Collins, 45, is a practicing attorney, the paper said.

A source told the Post the cops acted quickly to secure the phone and place Ullah under arrest before he could gravely harm any commuters.

PANYNJ Chairman Kevin O'Toole thanked the officers for their bravery, saying that their fast response assured "there were no serious injuries and [the terminal] was secured without further incident."

The Port Authority Bus Terminal is the busiest bus hub in the world, serving New Jersey and Pennsylvania commuter buses as well as nationwide Greyhound service and long-haul buses to Canada.

The authority also operates the region's three major airports, as well as all tolled bi-state crossings from the George Washington Bridge southward.

After the bombing, the MTA subway agency ordered trains to skip the 42nd Street-Port Authority station as the police continued their investigation.

Service was restored for the afternoon rush, the Port Authority said

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/12/1...ers-identified

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I called them the four fools. If you see a person after an explosion occurred with wires sticking out of his clothing, fumbling with his cell phone, and you feared his trying to detonate or create another explosion, Do Not get on the police radio! I suggest you take a head shot immediately and kill this piece of shit. This group of 4 got really lucky! They ain’t no hero’s in my book.

Four police officers with the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey who were first on-scene after a man partially detonated a bomb in a commuter passageway stopped him as he fumbled with his cell phone.

Officers Sean Gallagher, Drew Preston, Jack Collins and Anthony Manfredini rushed to the area where Bangladeshi immigrant Akayed Ullah lie injured on the ground after attempting to set off an improvised explosive device, investigators said.

A loud explosion rocked the busy pedestrian passageway connecting the Port Authority Bus Terminal with New York City's IND and IRT subway lines around 7:20 a.m. Monday.

A throng of commuters reportedly alerted Manfredini, 28, to the bombing, and the retired Marine, who also worked as a bomb technician, rushed toward the blast site.

The four officers spotted Ullah injured on the floor - with wires sticking out of his clothing - but fumbling with his cell phone, and feared he could have been trying to use it as a detonator to create another explosion, according to police.

Gallagher, 26, and Preston, 36, are also veterans, with Preston having served three tours in Iraq, according to the New York Post. Collins, 45, is a practicing attorney, the paper said.

A source told the Post the cops acted quickly to secure the phone and place Ullah under arrest before he could gravely harm any commuters.

PANYNJ Chairman Kevin O'Toole thanked the officers for their bravery, saying that their fast response assured "there were no serious injuries and [the terminal] was secured without further incident."

The Port Authority Bus Terminal is the busiest bus hub in the world, serving New Jersey and Pennsylvania commuter buses as well as nationwide Greyhound service and long-haul buses to Canada.

The authority also operates the region's three major airports, as well as all tolled bi-state crossings from the George Washington Bridge southward.

After the bombing, the MTA subway agency ordered trains to skip the 42nd Street-Port Authority station as the police continued their investigation.

They are lucky to be alive!!!

Unregistered
    I saw lugo on the subway in NY but he was asleep

Unregistered

Sailor, I once put out a galley fire with a Class B fire extinguisher while we were submerging on a 35* plane.

My apron got singed, but I saved the scallop casserole. That is heroism 800 feet below the Artic Circle.

They called me Admiral CUP ( Cool Under Pressure).

Unregistered
    Sailor, I once put out a galley fire with a Class B fire extinguisher while we were submerging on a 35* plane.

My apron got singed, but I saved the scallop casserole. That is heroism 800 feet below the Artic Circle.

Can’t you once be serious on your stupid comments. Que clase de come mierda

Unregistered

Cool under pressure? Your joking right? You hid under a desk, when a guy set off a round in the parking lot. Remember! During the riots over that officer shooting the ones on the motorcycle. You begged Lt. Baldwin to place you at the North station as admin or station security. When 3-15's went out, you did show after half the sector was their. Come on Ron, enough with the hero sh!t. Oh, let not leave out how you TOLD on those two 10 sector officers for, beating the sh!t out of the fellow that just rapped a old lady and resisted arrest and was send to ward "D" cause of his injuries. Cause to QUOTE you street justice has no place in police work! You talk out of both sides of your azz, you were always good at that. You could only be trusted if you could get something out of it. The one poster is right, stop with all this Naval hero lies. It has it's place, just not on EVERYTHING others post here.

Unregistered
    Cool under pressure? Your joking right? You hid under a desk, when a guy set off a round in the parking lot. Remember! During the riots over that officer shooting the ones on the motorcycle. You begged Lt. Baldwin to place you at the North station as admin or station security. When 3-15's went out, you did show after half the sector was their. Come on Ron, enough with the hero sh!t. Oh, let not leave out how you TOLD on those two 10 sector officers for, beating the sh!t out of the fellow that just rapped a old lady and resisted arrest and was send to ward "D" cause of his injuries. Cause to QUOTE you street justice has no place in police work! You talk out of both sides of your azz, you were always good at that. You could only be trusted if you could get something out of it. The one poster is right, stop with all this Naval hero lies. It has it's place, just not on EVERYTHING others post here.
    I am the lord's other son. Jesus is my big brother sailor.

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    I am the lord's other son. Jesus is my big brother sailor.

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH!
    Now, your comparing yourself to GOD! Watch the ego, it will come back to bite you on the azz. So, what line of B.S. other then what you just posted. Do you for us this week? Sea of Japan? Chicago again? Maybe L.A.P.D. again? What happen to you coming back as chief or deputy chief? It appears all these connection you have. Are not paying off, Everything you said about coming back, those ranks get filled by another. There is no way, you would hook up another, for something you WANTED for years Favors? Like what? Sitting at home, getting on a computer to be a internet hero. Go have a drink or two and chill. Don't fall down any stairs and break any fingers. Your world, would end if you couldn't get on Leoaffairs.