John Jenkins groped a couple friend girls at the HPOA Christmas party - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered

Jenkins’ MO is to screw anyone to get ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She’s definitely a good person and what did she get for her devotion? She got a poor excuse of a husband who did not value her devotion and he betrayed his wife and continues to do so. She’s a good person, not a smart person. He will continue to abuse their relationship.
    I don’t even know how to respond really. Do we slam Jenkins for his infidelity which he has always done. Or, do we question the desperation of the women who slept with him, including his wifey. Jenkins suffers from self esteem issues and sleeping with different women gives him a sense of being wanted and one of superiority. But, notice he preys on women who suffer from self esteem issues themselves. Misery loves company.
    In short Jenkins is loyal to no one (friends and family alike) and that’s just his personality make up not to change anytime soon.

Unregistered
    I don’t even know how to respond really. Do we slam Jenkins for his infidelity which he has always done. Or, do we question the desperation of the women who slept with him, including his wifey. Jenkins suffers from self esteem issues and sleeping with different women gives him a sense of being wanted and one of superiority. But, notice he preys on women who suffer from self esteem issues themselves. Misery loves company.
    In short Jenkins is loyal to no one (friends and family alike) and that’s just his personality make up not to change anytime soon.
    Even with his recent surgery he is still a fat pig always looking for a handout. He has a sense of entitlement.

Unregistered
    Even with his recent surgery he is still a fat pig always looking for a handout. He has a sense of entitlement.
    Jenkins is more disgusting than maggots

Unregistered
    Why doesn’t his wife just leave him? She makes good money and he would have to pay her. She could be happier with a guy that’s faithful

Unregistered

Yup

Why doesn’t his wife just leave him? She makes good money and he would have to pay her. She could be happier with a guy that’s faithful
    I wonder the same thing about every wife whose husband is cheating. Keep messing around and you’re going to pay for it. Literally.

Unregistered
    I wonder the same thing about every wife whose husband is cheating. Keep messing around and you’re going to pay for it. Literally.
    Maybe Jenkins can put on a seminar on fidelity.

Unregistered
    Maybe Jenkins can put on a seminar on fidelity.
    Now that would be an interesting class

Unregistered
    Now that would be an interesting class
    Sign me up! Do we get credit from the department?

Unregistered
    Sign me up! Do we get credit from the department?
    Just as soon as you provide a certificate of Completion from the Jenkins Marriage Counseling School of learning. The you get extra pay

Unregistered
    Just as soon as you provide a certificate of Completion from the Jenkins Marriage Counseling School of learning. The you get extra pay
    are the Jenkins course free?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast