John Jenkins groped a couple friend girls at the HPOA Christmas party - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He's never been loyal to his wife and never will be. Sadly, her self esteem is so damaged that she continues to put up with it.
    Listen if you think Jenkins was bad with supervision, wait until he goes to the PBA without supervision. His true self centered opportunist personality will glow. There is nothing humble about the guy.

Unregistered

Sad Reality

This guy is A True Disgusting Person! He babes my friend then hit of a secretary all the time his wife was working her Back off to save money. The Guy has been seen at the Airport with a group of Friend traveling without his wife. His 33 That he had a kid with told a crossing guard that he doesn’t take care of his son & travel to be prismiscious. That wife of his is one of the strongest woman I’ve met & she stays with him & Lives him a Great Deal. This same 33 is super inappropriate even though he is still Martied. However, IT TAKES one to know one, they are both Garbage! He will bury himself in work & on Can only pray that she moves on with her cuidaren & steers Clear from him. He is NOT a Good Supervisor or Human being. When my husband worked with him he OFTEN had too much of a wandering eye. My husband was told that he only took the Job so he can make himself available to visit his ladies throughout the city. Sad that she has had to deal with all this.

Unregistered
    This guy is A True Disgusting Person! He babes my friend then hit of a secretary all the time his wife was working her Back off to save money. The Guy has been seen at the Airport with a group of Friend traveling without his wife. His 33 That he had a kid with told a crossing guard that he doesn’t take care of his son & travel to be prismiscious. That wife of his is one of the strongest woman I’ve met & she stays with him & Lives him a Great Deal. This same 33 is super inappropriate even though he is still Martied. However, IT TAKES one to know one, they are both Garbage! He will bury himself in work & on Can only pray that she moves on with her cuidaren & steers Clear from him. He is NOT a Good Supervisor or Human being. When my husband worked with him he OFTEN had too much of a wandering eye. My husband was told that he only took the Job so he can make himself available to visit his ladies throughout the city. Sad that she has had to deal with all this.
    Well said! Also I just don’t see the attraction either. Are these women hard up?

Unregistered
    His wife is a reallly Good Person. Married him Broke & worked years as he built his career. Took all these kids. Even 33 kid... Always had his Back, Never cared about Looks. All he did was take her for Granted. She can do so, much Better & he knows that.

Unregistered
    His wife is a reallly Good Person. Married him Broke & worked years as he built his career. Took all these kids. Even 33 kid... Always had his Back, Never cared about Looks. All he did was take her for Granted. She can do so, much Better & he knows that.
    It’s called betrayal. That seems to be the norm these days

Unregistered
    Jenkins is a sick puke. Pure and simple

Unregistered
    She’s definitely a good person and what did she get for her devotion? She got a poor excuse of a husband who did not value her devotion and he betrayed his wife and continues to do so. She’s a good person, not a smart person. He will continue to abuse their relationship.

Unregistered
    Enough with all the praise for this weak woman.

Unregistered
    Enough with all the praise for this weak woman.
    Here working the game with Mr scammer

Unregistered
    She’s definitely a good person and what did she get for her devotion? She got a poor excuse of a husband who did not value her devotion and he betrayed his wife and continues to do so. She’s a good person, not a smart person. He will continue to abuse their relationship.
    Jenkins is a cozener. No other way to say it. I feel for his wife but Moreno for his kids

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast