John Jenkins groped a couple friend girls at the HPOA Christmas party
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

John Jenkins groped a couple friend girls at the HPOA Christmas party

John Jenkins pranced like a pea**** strutting but drew little attention. In fact people,were in disbelief it was this John Jenkins that willl become number 2 in the PBA. We were taking over/under bets as see how soon Jenkins draws a sexual complaint. I'm sure PBA has good insurance that they can collect on.
    He was trying to be so slick alongside his wifey that he rubbed women's backside with the back side if his hand so momma wouldn't notice. Slick JJ.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    John Jenkins pranced like a pea**** strutting but drew little attention. In fact people,were in disbelief it was this John Jenkins that willl become number 2 in the PBA. We were taking over/under bets as see how soon Jenkins draws a sexual complaint. I'm sure PBA has good insurance that they can collect on.
    He was trying to be so slick alongside his wifey that he rubbed women's backside with the back side if his hand so momma wouldn't notice. Slick JJ.
    I saw that too. In fact one lady turned and seemed to want to smack him but got cold feet I suppose and Jenkins passed it off as an accident. He tried laughing with th woman but she ignored him

Unregistered
    The Guy is one of the Luckiest Guys around, Honestly. His wife is so Pretty, a Great Mom & Wife. She is always with her kids & works hard. Why would he trade that for a roll in the Hay, a 33 or a Ulgy Ass Baby Mama? You Disrespect your wife & you do it all the time. Hey #2 wake Up your Luck Win soon run out. .

Unregistered
    The Guy is one of the Luckiest Guys around, Honestly. His wife is so Pretty, a Great Mom & Wife. She is always with her kids & works hard. Why would he trade that for a roll in the Hay, a 33 or a Ulgy Ass Baby Mama? You Disrespect your wife & you do it all the time. Hey #2 wake Up your Luck Win soon run out. .
    She suffers from low self esteem and Jenkins knows how to manipulate that. What until they kick her out of Robbery because she is dumb and can't handle the work. Jenkins is a POS

Unregistered
    Jenkins has been a POS since the beginning of time. those of us that worked with him know that he out for himself and only himself. Nothing new there. maybe he'll become a religious phony like Chris Hodges and the two can start the day by thanking God their feet touched the ground. Phonies are more than sickening.

Unregistered
    The Guy has a lot prove & seems like he is eager to make the change at The PBA. He needs to keep his Hands to Himself & show some his Wife respect. Maybe he does need GOD. Also she is not Dumb at all, Just Learning & she works harder then most verterán Cops & is a stickler for Officers getting recognized. She called my Sgt after a Call & advised how helpful the squad was. My concern is this Website all about Negativity that half he time isn’t true. All these fake people is mind blowing. If she is Loyal to him, then good for him. How about we focus on our Cobtract & better Beneifis for our Officers. Why we still have No ticket books!!!!

Unregistered
    The Guy has a lot prove & seems like he is eager to make the change at The PBA. He needs to keep his Hands to Himself & show some his Wife respect. Maybe he does need GOD. Also she is not Dumb at all, Just Learning & she works harder then most verterán Cops & is a stickler for Officers getting recognized. She called my Sgt after a Call & advised how helpful the squad was. My concern is this Website all about Negativity that half he time isn’t true. All these fake people is mind blowing. If she is Loyal to him, then good for him. How about we focus on our Cobtract & better Beneifis for our Officers. Why we still have No ticket books!!!!
    how about the half that is true??? and, what the hell is a "Cobtract?" Did someone proof read this before you sent it? Reread your message. Lets hope your Presidents message is a bit better.

Unregistered
    how about the half that is true??? and, what the hell is a "Cobtract?" Did someone proof read this before you sent it? Reread your message. Lets hope your Presidents message is a bit better.
    Every Christmas party he was on someone.

Unregistered
    The dumb one is the one who wrote the above post. Thank God we finally changed the hiring standards!

Unregistered
    The dumb one is the one who wrote the above post. Thank God we finally changed the hiring standards!
    He's never been loyal to his wife and never will be. Sadly, her self esteem is so damaged that she continues to put up with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast