Hell No... A55 is the Payment. Anything that walks will be Fine

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hell No... A55 is the Payment. Anything that walks will be Fine
    Maybe Jenkins Old Lady can participate in some role playing

Unregistered
    Maybe Jenkins Old Lady can participate in some role playing
    I’m sure she will. Since Nanney i has been trying to hit that maybe as Jenkins gives the lecturer, Nanney and Jenkins old lady could demonstrate

Unregistered
    I’m sure she will. Since Nanney i has been trying to hit that maybe as Jenkins gives the lecturer, Nanney and Jenkins old lady could demonstrate
    Holy crap, you guys can’t speak

Unregistered
    Holy crap, you guys can’t speak
    Correct! Maybe they went to Homestead elementary and it’s the best they could do

Unregistered
    How is it that the Male Cheaters get laid & their spouses, families & children who stay and stay Loyal get crapped on by the ones like you leeches that spew atrocities on this website. Another hater who is also a Small Man that is probably jealous that you got turned down. Honestly I would love to see her role play Slapping the hate off your face. What a disgruntled little man you are. I know who you are!!

Unregistered
    Buddy that chick is QRU, down for work & unfortunately her Cheating POS husband. She has more balls 🏀 🏀 then some Susss I know. I have an idea, look her up call her and tell her your opinion of role-playing and get your ass handed to you

Unregistered
    Buddy that chick is QRU, down for work & unfortunately her Cheating POS husband. She has more balls 🏀 🏀 then some Susss I know. I have an idea, look her up call her and tell her your opinion of role-playing and get your ass handed to you
    Keep talking smack but truth is they have a great marriage

Unregistered
    Keep talking smack but truth is they have a great marriage
    You obviously don’t know either of them. He thinks she’s dumber than a sack of potatoes and she always critices his looks, even after his weight loss. Sounds like two love birds to me

Unregistered
    I think she is Dumb for staying with him, but she is very intellectual and professional. Just goes to show you must be a Hating ***** because she is attractive or his 33 Baby Mama! His wife has always talks highly of him( I don’t know why) even behind the tears “she tries to hide” from the POS he is. I’m no fan of a woman allowing a guy to Tear her down but truth be told. She is a better wife then me, I would’ve left him Years ago after the embarrassment of his 33. I ha e known him for years & it never seemed She cared what he looks like, she always stood by him she was always his biggest supporter.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast