NYC Terrorist Attack, BSO to send investigators

Unregisteredahoild we

NYC Terrorist Attack, BSO to send investigators

Ok, probably the biggest joke ever posted on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered

NYPD losers

Og boy. Oh jeez! The ex NYPD turds who now work at BSO are back to stir the pot again!

Unregisteredyes

SUV’s

Did you see some of the NYPD’s SUV’s. Holy crap, totally decked out with strobes placed right in the body. I think we need them here at BSO. We may not be able to solve cases, and deal with a critical incident the way they do, but it’s important that we look good. I think I should be the first one to get one of those vehicles, because I’m an experienced SWAT guy.

Unregistered
    The mayor of New York sent his personal jet to pick up the whole bso terrorism unit as well as ulvang and his band of merry qrf morons.

Unregistered
    The NYPD was very impressed with the tactics used to subdue and take down a criminal last week in the Lakes. The BSO training unit will be doing a seminar up in NYC next week to show the NYPD how training unit really trains their LEO's.
    The NYPD training officials were extremely impressed with the bait and switch move to take down a suspect last week in the Lakes. Have a cop lay on his back and cry like baby. The suspect then grabs the cops foot [either leg is applicable] and drags him along the ground. A second cop hits the scene and from 3 feet, fires 11 rounds and hits the suspect once, taking him out to be detained. If there is time at the end of the day, the BSO K9 unit is going to teach the NYPD dogs how to do area checks off duty and the necessary survival skills that goes along with it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Og boy. Oh jeez! The ex NYPD turds who now work at BSO are back to stir the pot again!
    If the NYPD terrorism unit was all that, then they would be stopping some of this sh*t before it happens.
    What say you?

Unregisterednot

Not bad

If the NYPD terrorism unit was all that, then they would be stopping some of this sh*t before it happens.
    What say you?
    8.5 million people in a geographical radius of 300 miles. I’d say they’d doing a pretty good job.

5 people shot at an Airport and all hell breaks loose for two days. Airport shut down, K-9 dogs biting incident people, Dumb cops running around with masks on thinking they’re Delta Force operators, and not it was witnessed on National TV. Let’s not mention last weeks fiasco!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisterednot View Post
    8.5 million people in a geographical radius of 300 miles. I’d say they’d doing a pretty good job.

5 people shot at an Airport and all hell breaks loose for two days. Airport shut down, K-9 dogs biting incident people, Dumb cops running around with masks on thinking they’re Delta Force operators, and not it was witnessed on National TV. Let’s not mention last weeks fiasco!!!
    Not buying what you are selling pal. Two terrorist incidents in the last few months, and one of the largest police departments in the Country. I think you give them way to much credit period. You would think these crime fighters would have better intel to stop this stuff before it happens. We all know BSO is a bunch of clowns but don't brag about NYPD, when they are running the circus.

Unregistered
    The mayor of New York sent his personal jet to pick up the whole bso terrorism unit as well as ulvang and his band of merry qrf morons.
    LOL, OMG, now that is funny. Qrf hahahahahahah