Unregistered

Civic center

Did AH get ran off from the civic center Friday? 😂

Unregistered
    Yes he did and it was hilarious

Unregistered
    I think SM got run off also.

Unregistered
    Okay people, why the initials???? Some of us have no idea who you're talking about. If you're that scared, don't post. You can remain unregistered and believe me, your comments on here have been tested and retested on people trying to get the users info' regarding other comments on here to no avail' and no one has gotten fired, sued or arrested. You still do have some rights left in this world. You can bet Thelbert has tried numerous times and failed to the point that he's finally given up knowing he can't use comments on here about himself/staff to control people under his "Command". So with that said, if the info' is true about the person you're referring to, feel free to use names, rank etc.. Thelbert hates when you put info' out there that's true and he has no idea who leaked it. I think it's funny. he and David Craig live on their computers. Craig will be short lived around here once his daddy Thelbert is gone. I've never liked him and there has always been a reason he wasn't allowed to film us any more on his Blue Lights show. He was goofy and always wanted to be something he would never be. A cop.