No confidence in Chief Diggs - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My favorite are all these community engagement sessions where cops are forbidden to wear their gun belts
    Sometimes I can't even tell that some of you have them on because of your stomachs! But the best is the one that wears her belt halfway down her body

Unregistered
    The funny thing is everyone keeps saying diggs is out at the end of his contract and j-rod is the next chief. I’ll bekieve that when it happens, but all you kool aide drinking baker clan people can keep hoping for that

Unregistered
    Its that same attitude that addled you with Diggs

Unregistered
    babycakes would make a better chief and have our back more than our current 'leader'

Unregistered
    I thought we were receiving two experienced Deputy Chiefs. All we received were two individuals who were Lieutenants less than a year. I think they should make JROD chief. He's already doing the job as the chief as we speak.

Unregistered
    Greatest Police Chief ever in the Unites States.
    Best Command Staff ever assembled.
    Eat your hearts out Diggs is a rock star in Lee County. Mike Scott couldn't wear Chief Diggs jock Strap. If Diggs was sheriff he would straighten out this county of misfits.

Unregistered
    Eat your hearts out Diggs is a rock star in Lee County. Mike Scott couldn't wear Chief Diggs jock Strap. If Diggs was sheriff he would straighten out this county of misfits.
    Wrong. Was at a function with several judges from the county, said they were unimpressed with Diggs. Word that was used multiple times was premadana

Unregistered
    Regarding the FreeReport, The Chief advised the media that FMPD is embracing the FreeReport findings. Well Bull crap we are not embracing that report. No facts at all, only opinions. If that report stated anything negative toward the chief he would be fighting truth and nail to clear his name,but screw everybody else.

Unregistered
    Rock Star no way in hell, This guy hasn't been in a gym in 20 years.

Unregistered
    JROD should be chief. we would be lucky to have him. Just like we were lucky to have E before. maybe not perfect but better with rubbish we have now.

but keep up nit picking at each other and we be stuck with these fools indefinitely. divide et impera divide and conquer

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast