No confidence in Chief Diggs - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Chief,
    Why aren't you're road lieutenants wearing body cameras? If they are running calls and dealing with the public they need cameras. Accountability across the board.

Unregistered
    The new hired Major of Operations will be starting February 01, 2018, He is also from Toledo, OH. Well I can say one thing he is very diversified.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rygfbNySrPU

Unregistered
    Do we really need two deputy cheiefs two captains and now a major?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do we really need two deputy cheiefs two captains and now a major?
    Yes, didn't you know we are a large agency. This chief is taking this city to the cleaner with all his spending.

Unregistered
    Does it bother anyone else that we have another person from Toledo coming. These men come here, wreck the lives of people that have put it on the line for this agency and community, and are doing so after they have a guaranteed pension from wherever they came from. The destruction of peoples lives and families is what their second fund money is based on. How is that ok?

Unregistered
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6IzNnH5V7k

'nobody wants to work for a jerk' teamwork be good to eachother. wow what a concept

Unregistered
    Does it bother anyone else that we have another person from Toledo coming. These men come here, wreck the lives of people that have put it on the line for this agency and community, and are doing so after they have a guaranteed pension from wherever they came from. The destruction of peoples lives and families is what their second fund money is based on. How is that ok?
    I can see in my crystal ball that after all of these guys from Toledo, OHIO with guaranteed contracts screw up this agency. They will all leave with fat pockets, and us officers & supervisors will have to clean up the mess once they leave. If you don't like it the way we do it in the south, hit 75 north buddy and don't turn around.

Unregistered
    I Love it...You whiny BIATCHES, whining because your "partners can't cover up your b.s. anymore. All the "trouble" officers are so quiet now. Go ahead and do the same thing you did when Eads and the rest were here...oops , i am sorry you can because the MAN-DIGGITY DIGGS will get into that ads. Like ugly Becky used to say-YEAAAA!A *****ES

Unregistered
    I can see in my crystal ball that after all of these guys from Toledo, OHIO with guaranteed contracts screw up this agency. They will all leave with fat pockets, and us officers & supervisors will have to clean up the mess once they leave. If you don't like it the way we do it in the south, hit 75 north buddy and don't turn around.
    No thanks. We will stay right here in the south. There is a reason that somebody from the North had to come to the South and turn your incompetent department around.
    Where have all the last few chiefs come from?

Unregistered
    My favorite are all these community engagement sessions where cops are forbidden to wear their gun belts

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast