No confidence in Chief Diggs - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    being open to diversity doesn't help either, can't win

Unregistered
    JROD a good guy. No ones perfect but he a good guy, and no he hasn't ever done a thing to help me out

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    JROD a good guy. No ones perfect but he a good guy, and no he hasn't ever done a thing to help me out
    JROD is a company man, but he is by far the best of the Dougie Baker left overs.

Unregistered
    Chief Diggs is a Rock Star in Lee County. He's more popular than the Sheriff. Always remember this is the House that Diggs built.

Unregistered
    Diggs is awful. The news doesnt report how bad crime is and how low morale is but everyone knows the truth.

Unregistered
    Indeed and this new house will fall down because ita founded on write ups and pettiness.

Unregistered
    I don’t think morale will ever improve. It was horrible under baker, eads, and now diggs. What would be the answer to improve it?

Unregistered
    Yes but don't you think that it is at an all time low. There was hope with Eads
    And even with Baker it wasnt quite the witch hunt it is today

Unregistered
    Maybe the answer is that patrol, who does 90 percent of the work, learn to work together. Maybe we hire some adults. And maybe we bring eachother up instead of cutting eachother down which is all administration seems to be capable of doing. As simple as it is, teamwork can overcome. Less groupthink, or kool aide if you like, no need to kick people when they down.

Unregistered
    A rock star? Were you at the sergeants promotion concert? New admin an embarrassment

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast