Dunbar Sludge
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dunbar Sludge

Unregistered

Dunbar Sludge

Don't look for any raises in the near future due to the toxic Dunbar sludge. The residents are coming out in droves acting as if they are victims of some sort of disease and are looking for a free pay day. The sludge has now become a federal civil rights law suit. This could bankrupt the city.

Unregistered
    Rumor has it we’re fettig raises this year

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumor has it we’re fettig raises this year
    Not when every 33916 resident claims they have some sort of disability from the toxic sludge. Kiss you're raise good bye. It's going to the toxic sludge fund. MY BABY DIDNT DO NUFFIN!!!!!

Unregistered
    Well last year we didn't get a raise due to the never at work Sgt. Garrett's false arrest of the football player. Thank God he settled for $400,000. The news stated if he took it to trial he possibly could have ripped the pants of the mayor taking almost 2 million dollars.

Unregistered
    Well last year we didn't get a raise due to the never at work Sgt. Garrett's false arrest of the football player. Thank God he settled for $400,000. The news stated if he took it to trial he possibly could have ripped the pants of the mayor taking almost 2 million dollars.
    It not even the first of the year she already planning to take the entire summer off as usual. Sorry Yates and Dion that you have to deal with her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvUQcnfwUUM

Unregistered
    It not even the first of the year she already planning to take the entire summer off as usual. Sorry Yates and Dion that you have to deal with her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvUQcnfwUUM

She's more toxic to our agency than any type of sludge.

Unregistered
    Dunbar sludge is going to swamp the entire city budget. Kiss your raise and step plan goodbye fmpd. You got a dream center, southward village substation, and 400k worth of riot gear. Congrats guys.

Unregistered
    Dunbar sludge is going to swamp the entire city budget. Kiss your raise and step plan goodbye fmpd. You got a dream center, southward village substation, and 400k worth of riot gear. Congrats guys.
    Thanks Diggs!!! 14 years in I've been waiting for a substation at Sabal Palm and S.W. Village. Same hourly wage for the past 6 years, get told you spent hundreds of thousands on riot gear, hundreds of thousands on a study from University of Cincinnati on unsolved murders even though anyone with a brain knows the victims are yesterday's suspects hence the complaint withdrawals 5 minutes after the shooting occurs.

Unregistered
    https://www.winknews.com/2017/12/07/...se-gone-court/

Unregistered
    You best give me my money for da toxic sludge or I am gonna sue the city ... yaaaaa heard!!!! I got asthma , high cholesterol, diabetes. Not from the fried chicken and grape koolaide, but from the Dunbar sludge!!!! I want my money! Yall crooked a$$ police ain't getting no raise until I get my toxic sludge payout!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast