Security anyone - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Security anyone

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Posting on here will keep her honest, if you don't post, she will take the credit for his work. We need big change in security, it
    is not her. She must have fooled or cried to be kept where she is. I agree with poster, let male JC have security with TS.
    she already taking credit for his work. hope RT is smart enough to see through it.

Unregistered
    Sgt. BL’s force is strong right now. His intelligence is only second to yoda and his drive to succeed is greater than Luke Skywalker. May the force be with you my son.
    BL we already know your gonna get that day slot. You and TS have already told everyone.

Unregistered
    For what my two cents is worth we want to see a change in security. The male JC would do better job than BS hands down. Its our opinion an we all agree in security he is the better for us.

Unregistered
    SB would be my choice. He is the real deal not a suck up like BL. Would like to see JC have security becauze he does have sense. BS is a alien to us the force is not with her.

Unregistered
    Heck, the two temp LTS have promised some on shift they will be moved to days with them. How BS gonna pull that one over when she put her pets family members on days. JC was fair when he was our chief. She plays favorites if you stay in her office all day shooting the crap with her if she don't like you your not going to get a chance in hell. Posters are right we need changes in security. We want JC who is fair.

Unregistered
    Yall got this all wrong, you must in the "PET " group to get ahead. Must be in with JT, TS, BL, DA, EH to move on up. If these five do not like you, you on crapster list. If they like you, you on list to move on up with their blessings from BS the queen SKYWALKER of all time. So get busy sticking that nose deeper so you be a PET. I think JC would stop the pet crap and make it fair for all. I think he would stand up and stop this stupid nose diggers and treat us all the same.

Unregistered
    Me thinks jc has the smarts to stop listening to some loose cannons who are off their collar and loose from the pound. We headin for trouble if changes dont come soon. We needs new leader and it is not bs.

Unregistered
    TS has sense if he can get out from BS thumb. We know it is TS who has our back. What exactly does she do besides take credit for other people's work? Just sit her in a corner and out of his hair.

Unregistered
    What exactly does she do besides take credit for other people's work?
    Such as when?

Unregistered
    Heck, the two temp LTS have promised some on shift they will be moved to days with them. How BS gonna pull that one over when she put her pets family members on days. JC was fair when he was our chief. She plays favorites if you stay in her office all day shooting the crap with her if she don't like you your not going to get a chance in hell. Posters are right we need changes in security. We want JC who is fair.
    It's already happening. SR with be moved to days with DA soon.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast