Serious. What changes has Chief Oates made in 3 years? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    He has been a disaster from day one. He turned Ocean Drive into a warzone where the smell of Marijuanahas replaces the smell of copertone. Drivebys shortly after him removing the 59’s. His crazy club certification test he makes you do even though he’s never worked ONE day at a club. Make you look at his eyes after he trains you. His no shoot at cars policy where his answer on how to handle a guy running people over was to “yell at them to get out of the way”

Unregistered
    he gave us the dreamiest PIO ever yay. grouper sandwiches for everyone. Ay que horror

Unregistered
    Bring back Barretto.

Unregistered
    Bring back DeLucca. The guy was the freakin IACP chief! Gloates is the president of his own nightmare!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bring back DeLucca. The guy was the freakin IACP chief! Gloates is the president of his own nightmare!
    At least with DeLucca we could drink on duty and chase tail. Man I miss that guy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    At least with DeLucca we could drink on duty and chase tail. Man I miss that guy.
    Noriega was the chief for PJ3. Delucca will run circles around Oates. BTW heard that this new Captain Crunch dude has a 26 past. WTF!

Unregistered

Free Coffee

DJO brought us the best and cheapest coffee of any police Department and for that he should receive sainthood. #coffeemachines #iluvdjo

Unregistered
    Oates isn’t as bad as it seems. He’s 10 times worse.

Unregistered
    I nominate Sheriff David Clarke for Miami Beach Police Chief

Unregistered
    No idea who David Clarke is but at this point we’ll take anyone. Is the security guard at the Walgreens on 9th St. available?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast