What a joke.

Thread: What a joke.

Unregistered

What a joke.

This agency has become a huge joke. With the recent personnel movement a lot of officers have completely lost faith in the leadership. SOP’s mean absolutely nothing unless they’re trying to **** someone over. This agency will soon be a training agency again and they won’t have anyone with more than a few years experience.

Unregistered

Just wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This agency has become a huge joke. With the recent personnel movement a lot of officers have completely lost faith in the leadership. SOP’s mean absolutely nothing unless they’re trying to **** someone over. This agency will soon be a training agency again and they won’t have anyone with more than a few years experience.
    I'm sure it will get better after the next movements!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm sure it will get better after the next movements!
    It appears it hasn't. Although I haven't heard if its 100% confirmed, based on what the current rumor is, they're not gonna promote who actually deserves it, but are promoting on the the Commands friends. Nothing in that place changes for the better. Same old Plant City good ole boys. They should truly be ashamed that they could do what they done to someone who has a ran a particular squad for almost all of 2018. Pretty sad they've abused a particular Corporal for the year to lead that squad only to promote someone of lesser abilities and lazy. The command leadership still proves they are worthless day in and day out.

Ew312

Here we go again

First off, I don’t post on this site never have. Let’s clear the air. If you know me than you know, I have no problem telling you to your face if I have issues. So before this gets out of hand and I get blamed again for a post that I did not post I did not start this thread nor can I control what people see or Post. I just ask that people don’t make things hard on me. I’ve already gotten calls and text about the original post. I happen to like the command staff and consider some of them friends. I appreciate people thinking I deserve to be promoted but no one knows what the future will bring. I don’t know the outcome of the current promotions but I assume they will announce soon. In my opinion all the Cpl’s should be considered not just me because I ran a squad the longest. Remember we are all on the same team and don’t use me or my situation as a building stone to express ill feelings towards the department. I don’t always agree with command decisions but I follow them with respect. I enjoyed this past year I worked with a great squad and I consider it a pleasure not being taken advantage of so let’s all work as a team and things always work out.