Dunbar Sludge - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dunbar Sludge

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You best give me my money for da toxic sludge or I am gonna sue the city ... yaaaaa heard!!!! I got asthma , high cholesterol, diabetes. Not from the fried chicken and grape koolaide, but from the Dunbar sludge!!!! I want my money! Yall crooked a$$ police ain't getting no raise until I get my toxic sludge payout!
    Digzz is going to make sure I get my sludge money because he cares about us people

Unregistered
    Nice respect for the people, that lack of respect and compassion is very reason why Diggs is your boss. and ironically he just hires more of the same. Job security

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice respect for the people, that lack of respect and compassion is very reason why Diggs is your boss. and ironically he just hires more of the same. Job security
    The job security are the ones shooting at each other during Christmas causing a car chase into Lehigh Acres that resulted in a crash into a canal. Deed restricted community?

Unregistered
    We love Diggz . He gonna make sure we citizens get our settlement money from the sludge.

Unregistered
    Diggzzz we need you to make sure we citizens get our payout check from the city now that the sludge don't got no arsenic. We can't let this go away this is free money that we deserve .

Unregistered
    Kiss you're steps and possible raises good bye. Sludge victims want money

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12