FHP Specialty Units
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

FHP Specialty Units

FHP should eliminate most of their specialty units (with the exception of THI, CVE, and BCII) and stick to their true mission, patrol the highways.

Hence the words, Florida HIGHWAY patrol.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FHP should eliminate most of their specialty units (with the exception of THI, CVE, and BCII) and stick to their true mission, patrol the highways.

Hence the words, Florida HIGHWAY patrol.
    Thanks for the advice, Dep.

Unregistered
    Motors is where it’s at.

“Troop E Motors, ride or die.”

Unregistered
    Funny how the road doesn't seem important to the "Staff" anymore! The road/zone troopers always get screwed! Less money to work the road too! One would think the "Staff" would take care of the road so the crashes are worked and the roads are safer! Never see a "specialty" unit working traffic! They are always doing something else! Have never seen a DL fraud cause a fatal crash, and they get paid more money! The FHP is screwed up! Until the road/zones are covered, no more specialty units! Not hard stuff here "Staff"!

Unregistered
    Haters will always hate. Go work your zone. Don’t like the job... quit.

Unregistered
    Haters will always hate. Go work your zone. Don’t like the job... quit.
    Put your money where your mouth is .... wait, you work for FHP. You don’t have any money.

Unregistered
    Put your money where your mouth is .... wait, you work for FHP. You don’t have any money.
    Let’s be real, there are some “Staff” that work the road more than some zone troopers (at least in the Troop H/GHQ area). I hear a few on a daily basis making stops and taking calls (and not just on soar). It’s a little embarrassing as a road trooper when my fellow squad mates do less than some building people.

Unregistered
    Troopers screw each other and themselves with this selfish, entitled, and lazy "work ethic." Yes, there's a shortage of troopers, but a lot of the ones are too busy milking and dodging calls to make a difference. Go do your job. Stop crying.

Unregistered
    Let’s be real, there are some “Staff” that work the road more than some zone troopers (at least in the Troop H/GHQ area). I hear a few on a daily basis making stops and taking calls (and not just on soar). It’s a little embarrassing as a road trooper when my fellow squad mates do less than some building people.
    Oh I'm sure the "Staff" make themselves KNOWN on the radio in Troop H! All the arse kissing going on in that area! Everyone bucking to out wit the next guy for a promotion! I'm sure a signal seventy six is checked many times by the gold wearing crowd all while MAKING sure it's broadcast on the radio for all to hear! I would rather you pick up weapon and stand a post, not work day shift with a take home car and criticize how I attempt to cover a county alone!

Unregistered
    Troopers screw each other and themselves with this selfish, entitled, and lazy "work ethic." Yes, there's a shortage of troopers, but a lot of the ones are too busy milking and dodging calls to make a difference. Go do your job. Stop crying.
    Work ethic?? And when you refer to troopers I guess you are referring to the short staffed hard working zone silver badge troopers? Why don't we address work ethics of the ranking members of the Patrol. Two of our local lieutenants complained to EVERYONE the week before Thanksgiving that in a staff meeting the lieutenants and captains were told to work A DAY during the Thanksgiving holiday. One would have thought the world was coming to an end! I guess lieutenants and captains complained and wined so much the colonel reversed the decision! Way to lead from the top and great example!Great team work! And..... if the above poster is "brass" do something about the guys milking and dodging calls, you're a supervisor! A supervisor can't work day shift weekends off and expect supervision via e-mail to work! Failure starts at the TOP!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast