Wtf

Thread: Wtf

Unregistered

Wtf

We were told today that we have to give our offenders an appointment when to report next month. I have 80 offenders. Does anyone think these people will report by appointment? Maybe 15 will. Who comes up with this BS? Why can't they just leave us alone and let us supervise our caseload without there stupid ideas. Then we were told nobody can be in the office outside of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. I am so sick if these idiots that haven't had a caseload in 20 years telling us how to do things. These idiots just impede our ability to do our job at the highest level. Our CA is a psycho who is only a control freak. She needs a mental health evaluation.

Unregistered
    If the President of the United States is a "Sex Offender" and more likely a "Sexual Predator" the you CA can be a "Psycho" if she so desires@

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the President of the United States is a "Sex Offender" and more likely a "Sexual Predator" the you CA can be a "Psycho" if she so desires@
    Bill Clinton has nothing to do with the Florida Department of Corrections. Stay on point, Poindexter.

Unregistered
    I set appointments for mine and it works well, amazingly, but it was my decision. Quality managers are rare, actual leader are unicorns. Even when it becomes clear that some don't know what they're doing, nothing happens. Ive seen some that shouldn't manage a lemonade stand get promoted on up the ladder. We have some good ones too, but that's random, there is no guiding management culture. The department is eaten up with micromanagers. And who cares if you work past 5 in the office? As long as there is decent office coverage 8-5, why is that a problem? Do they think you'll steal the 20 year old Pride furniture?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I set appointments for mine and it works well, amazingly, but it was my decision. Quality managers are rare, actual leader are unicorns. Even when it becomes clear that some don't know what they're doing, nothing happens. Ive seen some that shouldn't manage a lemonade stand get promoted on up the ladder. We have some good ones too, but that's random, there is no guiding management culture. The department is eaten up with micromanagers. And who cares if you work past 5 in the office? As long as there is decent office coverage 8-5, why is that a problem? Do they think you'll steal the 20 year old Pride furniture?
    Sounds like a control freak to me. Just another miserable person who needs to go away and shouldn't be in charge of anything.

Unregistered
    Sounds like a control freak to me. Just another terrible "leader" in DOC.