+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    JP the man that's going to get an officer killed

    Keep up the bullshit community policing mentality all while eliminating proactive units and what happens to an officer is going be on your watch. Northside and South are total disasters and the criminals are running amok. It's a matter of time before it happens in one of those districts.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Jp is to blame!!!

    I really hope you read these forums director. You have let a whole department and the community down with your politicaly correct bullshit policies.
    The career criminals are running wild. Yes the justice system has a big blame in that, but so do you. You have let these animals run wild in this county by dismantling units that kept everyone in check and knew that there would be consequences for crossing that line.
    We are no longer respected and the blame is totally on you.

    Thankfully the officer was on point and eliminated the threat. Get well soon brother!

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Bro stop whining and go write some traffic tickets.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bro stop whining and go write some traffic tickets.
    With a comment like that it's easy to tell that you're an idiot who works a ***** district and doesn't have a clue on how badly shootings have spiked.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Keep up the bullshit community policing mentality all while eliminating proactive units and what happens to an officer is going be on your watch. Northside and South are total disasters and the criminals are running amok. It's a matter of time before it happens in one of those districts.
    JP IS NOT going to get any one killed; just like those brothers and sisters who were killed under previous Director's were not murdered because of those Directors' policies and practices at the time of their deaths. What will get officers killed is hesitation, timidity and just plain fear of using his or her pistol or whatever weapon of opportunity is available to the officer to defend his or her life when evil comes calling. Then it will not be how fast you are or even how accurate you have been during firearms training. It will be how willing you are to use deadly force to defend your life against a criminal willing and able to take it.

    The best practice is to be mentally ready to do whatever is necessary to save one's life and even then, evil may still win. It is the reality of our calling! So instead of deriding J P, let us thank God that our brother officer survived "this" dance with the devil.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    JP IS NOT going to get any one killed; just like those brothers and sisters who were killed under previous Director's were not murdered because of those Directors' policies and practices at the time of their deaths. What will get officers killed is hesitation, timidity and just plain fear of using his or her pistol or whatever weapon of opportunity is available to the officer to defend his or her life when evil comes calling. Then it will not be how fast you are or even how accurate you have been during firearms training. It will be how willing you are to use deadly force to defend your life against a criminal willing and able to take it.

    The best practice is to be mentally ready to do whatever is necessary to save one's life and even then, evil may still win. It is the reality of our calling! So instead of deriding J P, let us thank God that our brother officer survived "this" dance with the devil.
    So you think that despite the elimination of proactive units that the streets are a playing field equal to days under previous administrations? Plus, you must also feel that the overreaction to policy on the BWC, you know what was supposed to be a "training tool" and not discipline, wouldn't allow an officer the slightest bit of hesitation? Interesting perspective but obviously one that isn't logical.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest

    nobody from nowhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    JP IS NOT going to get any one killed; just like those brothers and sisters who were killed under previous Director's were not murdered because of those Directors' policies and practices at the time of their deaths. What will get officers killed is hesitation, timidity and just plain fear of using his or her pistol or whatever weapon of opportunity is available to the officer to defend his or her life when evil comes calling. Then it will not be how fast you are or even how accurate you have been during firearms training. It will be how willing you are to use deadly force to defend your life against a criminal willing and able to take it.

    The best practice is to be mentally ready to do whatever is necessary to save one's life and even then, evil may still win. It is the reality of our calling! So instead of deriding J P, let us thank God that our brother officer survived "this" dance with the devil.

    Amen......................

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Just do some more push-ups on youtube and the rounds will bounce off your YUUUUGE arms

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    JP IS NOT going to get any one killed; just like those brothers and sisters who were killed under previous Director's were not murdered because of those Directors' policies and practices at the time of their deaths. What will get officers killed is hesitation, timidity and just plain fear of using his or her pistol or whatever weapon of opportunity is available to the officer to defend his or her life when evil comes calling. Then it will not be how fast you are or even how accurate you have been during firearms training. It will be how willing you are to use deadly force to defend your life against a criminal willing and able to take it.

    The best practice is to be mentally ready to do whatever is necessary to save one's life and even then, evil may still win. It is the reality of our calling! So instead of deriding J P, let us thank God that our brother officer survived "this" dance with the devil.
    Interesting to see all of the Juan Perez denders come out in force the moment the name of their puppet director is raised. Juan Perez is only director in name. The true mover of the chess pieces is Gimenez and the moment this high school age "director" raises his voice or barks at Gimenez he will be shown the door.
    Can any of us envision Purdy, Jones even Alvarez, Parker, Patterson or Loftus slapping their bodies on the ground to the beat of hip-hop or showing off on a push up contest in front of our HQ? Say what you may about those past directors but at least they carried the dignity of the office they represented.
    Of course Juan Perez is to blame. He is terrified of a "bad shooting" in a black neighborhood and he's much rather have us hand out candy at community events than put bad guys in jail. The Lord was with us today. Let's hope Gimenez and this juvenile "director" are out of our hair soon for God's sake.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Interesting to see all of the Juan Perez denders come out in force the moment the name of their puppet director is raised. Juan Perez is only director in name. The true mover of the chess pieces is Gimenez and the moment this high school age "director" raises his voice or barks at Gimenez he will be shown the door.
    Can any of us envision Purdy, Jones even Alvarez, Parker, Patterson or Loftus slapping their bodies on the ground to the beat of hip-hop or showing off on a push up contest in front of our HQ? Say what you may about those past directors but at least they carried the dignity of the office they represented.
    Of course Juan Perez is to blame. He is terrified of a "bad shooting" in a black neighborhood and he's much rather have us hand out candy at community events than put bad guys in jail. The Lord was with us today. Let's hope Gimenez and this juvenile "director" are out of our hair soon for God's sake.
    Preach!

    To those that refute what you're saying I strongly encourage them to look at the shooting statistics in Cutler Ridge and Northside. They're through the roof. Numbers don't lie and neither does the correlation that violent crimes are up while the department has adopted a gentler and kinder community policing mentality.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •