Shame Shame - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shame Shame

Unregistered
    She gets around, that is why they wanted her they figured they could get some too.

Unregistered

WTF are you posting in the SO page - are you so f-ing clueless? take your crying

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shame on you Clewiston Police Department, you recently hired a new officer that hit the ground running. She started by running all around the area telling anyone who would listen how great she was and how the Hendry County Sheriff’s Office was lying about her.
    Wow, it was my understanding HCSO did not want you and was glad you left. According to them all you were trying to do was build your brand. If you ask her she can do it all and only her she feels she can outdo anyone. This seems to be the same thing she is doing at Clewiston. When she started at Hendry it was only a short time before she showed her true colors. After a short time, no one wanted to work with her in Hendry County. Now at Clewiston she has only been there for a few weeks and is already causing drama and turmoil, and infighting. She is really bad for an agency.
    No one understood why the Chief hired her when all his officers went to him and told him not to. They said they had worked with her and she was not a good fit. He hired her anyway. Well, now we know why she was having an affair with a married City commissioner.
    She started working and now every day all you see is post after post of her saying look at me. She finds new ways to keep her photo out there wonder if she ever does any police work. This puzzled me at first because this was not what I know the new Chief to be. Well by what I understand she is very chummy with the Chief she hangs in his office all day and other employees have told me that they have some very unprofessional conversations. Wow, what great moral character?
    If all the above was not bad enough it is my understanding that the Detective that acts as though he is all about the youth of Clewiston is trying to have her work with the kids in his school program and the explorer program. Why so can he sleep with her too? Again great values being shown to the youth of Clewiston.
    What are you trying to teach them that if you lie and cheat and sleep around and destroy families you will make it? I guess in Clewiston that is what you need to do. It seems like City cops just sleep with everyone.
    Chief don’t think people do not know all the things you have covered up. You have Officers who have slept with their co-workers and then physically battered them. No one has disciplined nothing done. You have a Sergeant who paid for sex with a prostitute, no discipline nothing happen. Another one of your officers slept with the same prostitute on duty, and again no investigation nothing happens. Now he is having an affair with an EMS employee and having sex on duty. This destroyed his new family. Agina great moral values in your agency Chief, and again no investigation nothing done.
    Chief is this what we can expect from your new Department? Well, it seems to be par for the course if it is all the way at the top of the City government. Maybe neither you nor the old Chief was allowed to do anything about this. I am really surprised that some of the members of our City commission have tolerated all of this. But I guess they are more talk than action. I guess maybe the city manager could, but he is probably sleeping around too. Shame Shame.

Shame shame you probably hve a drivers license and voters registration. Someone as clearly stupid and petty as you should have neither. Take your cramps elsewhere.

Unregistered

Dumb Asses

Shame shame you probably hve a drivers license and voters registration. Someone as clearly stupid and petty as you should have neither. Take your cramps elsewhere.
    Why don’t you dumb asses keep your peckers in your pants. Then you won’t have to worry about cramps.

Unregistered

you wouldnt be here then

Why don’t you dumb asses keep your peckers in your pants. Then you won’t have to worry about cramps.
    If dumb asses kept their peckers in their pockets you wouldnt be here now would you? Fathers day must be confusing for you since your mom couldnt remember the ramdom who you would call daddy.

Unregistered

DNA at the city

No real easy to figure out! My daddy probably works for the City. It ok if your not the sharpest tool in the shed. Please get a vasectomy

Unregistered
    No real easy to figure out! My daddy probably works for the City. It ok if your not the sharpest tool in the shed. Please get a vasectomy
    Im rubber you glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you, thats probably something you have lots of experience with loads of it!

Unregistered

Exclamation Grow up pecker slinger

There you have it ladies and gentlemen the maturity of 2 year old lab, always trying to hump your leg! Please get your City of Clewiston employees tested for STDs and spayed and neutered!

Unregistered
    There you have it ladies and gentlemen the maturity of 2 year old lab, always trying to hump your leg! Please get your City of Clewiston employees tested for STDs and spayed and neutered!
    The only STDs in circulating around Clewiston originated in your household clean your own family up first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12