New dispatchers - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New dispatchers

Unregistered
    Why don’t you go up there and find out for yourself if you are that concerned on what’s going on.

Unregistered
    Once again, dispatch dropped the ball on a 3-15 yesterday. What will be done...nothing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once again, dispatch dropped the ball on a 3-15 yesterday. What will be done...nothing.
    Your so quick to talk shit on this very public forum where you guys do nothing but bash your own people, instead of posting that a dispatcher dropped the ball on something why do you take your ass up there and find out for yourself what really happened and maybe you wouldnt talk so much garbage on here and why you are there how about you sit with a dispatcher and learn and grasp an idea of what’s going on but you won’t its much easier to come in here and talk about nothing I’m sure you must be one of those officers who probably calls arrival and truly not there or maybe say i can’t find the complainant when really your too lazy to get out of your car to look now stop bashing people on this god forsaken platform.

Unregistered
    Fact (above poster)

Unregistered
    Can't be any worse than what's up there already....incompetent, unprofessional, and lazy! Hialeah dispatchers are professional...maybe they can teach you guys a thing or two.
    The veteran Miami Beach dispatchers haven’t learn anything yet from these Hialeah dispatchers EXCEPT how to get an unlimited amount of schedule adjustments (which veterans never got & still don’t get), how to bypass chain of command and go straight to the “director” and get weekends off and not have to step foot on the midnight shift (which veterans never got!!!!), how to spend months and months only doing one function but earning a lot more in pay than the veteran people on the floor (yet they were hired already trained and certified....how?!?!), and how you can be a reject dispatcher in Hialeah, under investigation, under litigation, having an ethics investigation against you, having had been investigated and “exonerated” but just one call to the “director” and say “dimelo!!!” and you got a golden ticket to Miami Beach with no background, no psych, making boo koo bucks, not having to do the real work of a Miami Beach dispatcher and CANNOT TAKE A CALL
    ON THE DESK TO SAVE YOUR LIFE!! Must be nice to be from the city of Progress! Not!!!! I bet those hard working Miami Beach veterans wish they were! In time, this whole Hialeah covert operation will shatter!

Unregistered
    The veteran Miami Beach dispatchers haven’t learn anything yet from these Hialeah dispatchers EXCEPT how to get an unlimited amount of schedule adjustments (which veterans never got & still don’t get), how to bypass chain of command and go straight to the “director” and get weekends off and not have to step foot on the midnight shift (which veterans never got!!!!), how to spend months and months only doing one function but earning a lot more in pay than the veteran people on the floor (yet they were hired already trained and certified....how?!?!), and how you can be a reject dispatcher in Hialeah, under investigation, under litigation, having an ethics investigation against you, having had been investigated and “exonerated” but just one call to the “director” and say “dimelo!!!” and you got a golden ticket to Miami Beach with no background, no psych, making boo koo bucks, not having to do the real work of a Miami Beach dispatcher and CANNOT TAKE A CALL
    ON THE DESK TO SAVE YOUR LIFE!! Must be nice to be from the city of Progress! Not!!!! I bet those hard working Miami Beach veterans wish they were! In time, this whole Hialeah covert operation will shatter!

Unregistered
    Background? Check their director. He’s dirtier than all of them.

Unregistered
    Yea I heard he killed someone in Hialeah while posing as a cop

Unregistered
    Background? Check their director. He’s dirtier than all of them.
    This site is for cops. Go to your dispatch forum to make those allegations or grow a sack and call 305-683-7920.

Unregistered

Question Miami Beach Hiring Dispatchers

So any insight on how it is working under a roof and four walls taking calls for 8/10/12 hours? Pay looks good, but for someone who has never worked in dispatch what are my chances? Is it as busy as let's say, City of Miami? Or is it as chilling as Coral Gables? What will the schedule be for a newbie? and is there OT available (I am money hungry)?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast