Perfect representation!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Perfect representation!

Nothing shows the quality of our leadership... when you have a Chief who makes above 150k.. working a 59.. on a double day! Taking a spot from an officer who makes A lot less and is restricted to zero OT. I guess he didn’t read LEADERS EAT LAST like the rest of the supervisors. Despicable and very disappointing!

Unregistered
    Did you expect anything less what’s new. And to top it off he’s the ring leader and driving force of the FEMA pay back scam. I’m really disappointed in you chief but I’m not surprised. Stand by June 1 when they open the beach they will use the reserves to man the beach posts. No OT no off duty pay nothing. But I’m sure the kick back the chief gets from the city for the FEMA scam by using his officers will pay off his new house.

Unregistered
    You two are some spineless low lifes. Have some balls and say it to his face. I am willing to bet that neither of you even put in for the job.

I have a feeling you might be a certain command staff member that REALLY wants to be Chief and is stirring the pot....hmmm...wonder who...

Unregistered
    A nerve was struck.... no leadership.. no leaders. Pathetic excuse for leadership, especially when cops are hurting and employees are being furloughed.

Unregistered
    You should be thankful he was there. Unlike the Capital One event where Robin messed up his slip and Sammy was thrown under the bus.

Unregistered
    I would have put it for the job if it was advertised. But it appears to have been kept a secret and only the chief knew about it. 10 to 1 he never even showed up but then blamed it on Sammy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would have put it for the job if it was advertised. But it appears to have been kept a secret and only the chief knew about it. 10 to 1 he never even showed up but then blamed it on Sammy
    Sorry dipshit. It was advertised. Good luck with your fake ass news. Check your email.

Unregistered
    Another great example of the “beach way”, you think this is about if it was advertised or posted, or if anyone had an opportunity to sign up. It’s perception!! A Chief making far and above the rank and file taking that spot away from others when times are tough and people are being let go. It’s the equivalent of someone pulling up to a food distribution point in a Mercedes Benz and taking the free stuff! Then they ask why morale is so low.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another great example of the “beach way”, you think this is about if it was advertised or posted, or if anyone had an opportunity to sign up. It’s perception!! A Chief making far and above the rank and file taking that spot away from others when times are tough and people are being let go. It’s the equivalent of someone pulling up to a food distribution point in a Mercedes Benz and taking the free stuff! Then they ask why morale is so low.
    Awww...is your morale low. Need a hug! Bro, do your fkn job and let you personal life establish your morale. You read like ever other damn post on here. Get a life. IDGAF who works what job. Stop being a pu$$y.

Unregistered
    A chief working an extra-duty details it pretty chichen-shit, any rank over a Lt should not be allowed to work any extra-duty unless is a major event with 20 plus officers in such a detail, but again this is the Beach!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast