Stop the joogsquad

Unregistered

Stop the joogsquad

Im tired of seeing you spineless cowards letting these punks step allover this beach, I've seen the speeding down the road right past you idiots and you won't do anything because they have camera's. What I was accualy told from one of your staff. You let these miscreants run amok. From being pricks nearly running over people on their skateboards in an area where non are allowed, letting them get away with impersonation, letting pollute the beach by littering, climbing the sand dunes, speeding Jumping off of the bridge and harrassing people. You cowards are afraid of kids with camera's.

Unregistered
    To be honest, the only thing I am afraid of is how good you are at ****ing up the grammar in your post. Jesus and all his disciples couldn't help you fix the cluster **** of letters you attempted to put together. If your going to insult us, please do so where we can understand you.

-Probie

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To be honest, the only thing I am afraid of is how good you are at ****ing up the grammar in your post. Jesus and all his disciples couldn't help you fix the cluster **** of letters you attempted to put together. If your going to insult us, please do so where we can understand you.

-Probie
    ok....... but it's "You're"