Drugs - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drugs

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's right buddy..if, your an anglo male you get 07..anyone else''we're here to help''.. while on the anglo tip... when was the last time the city hired an anglo??? they don't!!!! they use the white hispanics as WHITE on their hiring practices because the government (feds) consider the hispanics as white or black... another, misconstrued way to manipulate the hiring of officers when the numbers are sent to government for grants to hire...go to a city PAC or BLE class and see how many anglos are there... a big fat 0 thats how many...god forbid they hire a white anglo male..it will be called the starting of the good ol' boy network..give me a break...i know of many anglo male's that applied with the city before QRU past,excellent credit,positive references,stable work history,college degree and scored high on their civil service and video memory test... guess what?? they never got a call..they even called human resources and always was told ''don't call us we will call you'' and that is B.S. it's more like their files were 07 and thrown in the trash can...and then they hire an ANGLO for a chief's position to make it look like a diverse department...SMH... stop hiring anglo chief's and start hiring anglos to make the city of miami police department more diverse!!!!
    I don't blame race, I blame Nepotism. All about who you know and not what you know to get a job in Miami or Miami Dade.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's right buddy..if, your an anglo male you get 07..anyone else''we're here to help''.. while on the anglo tip... when was the last time the city hired an anglo??? they don't!!!! they use the white hispanics as WHITE on their hiring practices because the government (feds) consider the hispanics as white or black... another, misconstrued way to manipulate the hiring of officers when the numbers are sent to government for grants to hire...go to a city PAC or BLE class and see how many anglos are there... a big fat 0 thats how many...god forbid they hire a white anglo male..it will be called the starting of the good ol' boy network..give me a break...i know of many anglo male's that applied with the city before QRU past,excellent credit,positive references,stable work history,college degree and scored high on their civil service and video memory test... guess what?? they never got a call..they even called human resources and always was told ''don't call us we will call you'' and that is B.S. it's more like their files were 07 and thrown in the trash can...and then they hire an ANGLO for a chief's position to make it look like a diverse department...SMH... stop hiring anglo chief's and start hiring anglos to make the city of miami police department more diverse!!!!
    Bring back The Norseman .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12